The average annual cost of car insurance in Hawaii is $944.70. Narrow down car insurers offering coverage in Hawaii by roadside assistance, accident forgiveness and more to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- At what age should you be allowed to start driving?
A survey of 2,001 Americans by Finder found that roughly one-fifth (20.6%) of Americans said that they wanted the minimum driving age to be raised in their state.
- Liberty Mutual RightTrack review
New discounts for telematics can save drivers money on their car insurance.
- The best debit cards for kids for 2021
Support your child’s financial knowledge and teach the important real-life money skills in a safe and controlled way with a kids’ debit card.
- Nationwide SmartMiles review
Pay-per-mile car insurance can help you save money if you’re a low-mileage driver.
- A beginner’s guide to cryptocurrency ETFs
If you’re looking for ways to gain exposure to bitcoin and other digital currencies, cryptocurrency ETFs could be worth exploring. Find out what crypto ETFs are and how they work in this introductory guide.
- Life insurance for people over 60
While it’s common for Americans in their 60’s to either be retired or approaching retirement, there still may be some beneficial value in investing in a life insurance policy. Compare your options and learn what type of policy will most fit your needs as someone over 60.
- Disability insurance vs. workers’ compensation insurance
Disability insurance and workers’ comp help you survive an illness or injury in different ways.
- Progressive Snapshot review
Drivers who obey speed laws and drive fewer miles can save money with Progressive’s Snapshot
- Review: Celsius Network cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform
An in-depth review of one of the most popular lending and interest earning platforms in cryptocurrency.
- Nexo review: Is it safe for high interest returns?
Nexo is a cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform that offers high interest rates on cryptocurrencies, stablecoins and fiat. We review the features available and look at how safe your funds would be on the platform.