The average annual cost of car insurance in Pennsylvania is $1,100.84. Narrow down car insurers offering coverage in Pennsylvania by roadside assistance, accident forgiveness and more to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- At what age should you be allowed to start driving?
A survey of 2,001 Americans by Finder found that roughly one-fifth (20.6%) of Americans said that they wanted the minimum driving age to be raised in their state.
- Life insurance for people over 60
While it’s common for Americans in their 60’s to either be retired or approaching retirement, there still may be some beneficial value in investing in a life insurance policy. Compare your options and learn what type of policy will most fit your needs as someone over 60.
- How to beat financial stress by controlling your finances
Take control of your money stress by learning to prioritise and plan your financial goals.
- Car accident statistics
Find out which states have the most and the least deadly car accidents per vehicle miles driven.
- GM OnStar car insurance review
Existing users can get a discount, but coverage is only offered in Arizona for now.
- Combined life insurance review October 2021
Find unusually low face values for a whole life policy, ideal for supplemental insurance.
- How to get life insurance after a DUI or driving offense
A poor driving record may result in higher rates on your life insurance, with some insurers turning you away altogether.
- How to get rid of private mortgage insurance
Smart strategies that homeowners can use to get rid of Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI).
- How does a VIN affect car insurance?
Learn how insurance companies use identifying info from your VIN to set rates.
- How long does it take to get disability insurance benefits?
Which type of disability insurance you have influences how long it’ll take you to receive benefits. Find out how long you may have to wait.