Compare cashback credit cards
Want to compare cashback cards? Use our filter to select up to four cards to start sizing up your choices side-by-side.
Compare up to 4 providers
Read more on this topic
- Best cashback credit cards
The top cards often have cashback rewards of 5% or more. But which one is the best for you depends on how you spend.
- Are cashback credit cards worth it?
Find out whether cashback credit cards are a good choice for your needs.
- Best cashback credit cards for average or bad credit
What are the best cashback credit cards for average or bad credit?
- PayPal Cashback Mastercard® review
Get one of the highest cashback rates on everything you buy with this no-frills card from an online payment giant.
- Bank of the West Cash Back World Mastercard® review
The Cash Back World Mastercard® from Bank of the West offers high cash back on dining, groceries and gas purchases without an annual fee.
- Ducks Unlimited Rewards Visa® review
The Ducks Unlimited Rewards Visa® credit card lets you earn uncapped high cash back on gas and on purchases made at sporting goods stores.
- Rakuten Cash Back Visa® Credit Card review
Earn extra cash back on purchases made through ebates.com and at in-store purchases with active offers.
- Compare Mastercard cashback credit cards
What cashback cards does Mastercard offer?
- Compare cashback cards with no foreign transaction fees
Compare cards with accelerated cash back on everyday categories or unlimited cash back on everything you buy while paying no foreign transaction fees.
- Top 4% cash back credit cards
What are the best 4% cashback credit cards? Earn 4% cash back on categories like dining, entertainment, gas and more.