Compare business loans
To help you choose the best fit for your company, we’ve reviewed over 130 business loans — including SBA loans, term loans, lines of credit, merchant cash advances and more.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
Read more on this topic
- Best business expansion loans of 2022
Compare expansion loans for startups and established businesses.
- Citibank business loans review
This international bank offers term loans as low as $5,000 to business banking customers. But it’s not upfront about costs.
- Porter Capital invoice factoring review
This factoring company advances as much as $15 million and offers nonrecourse factoring. But it’s not upfront about maximum rates.
- 6 ways to grow your business — post-COVID
Embrace economic and social change by exploring innovative business strategies to help your business secure present and future growth.
- CapitalPlus invoice factoring review 2022
This lender offers invoice factoring specially designed for construction companies. Startups are welcome — but you’ll need $20k in invoices.
- Riviera Finance invoice factoring review
This nonrecourse factoring company has over 50 years of experience. But it doesn’t disclose fees and has a low maximum of $2 million.
- Small business loan interest rates are low — but will it last?
Business loan interest rates dropped in 2020 and are likely to stay low. Here’s why.
- How to start a photography business
From your marketing strategy to financing and insurance, we’ll walk you through how to start a career behind the lens.
- TCI Business Capital factoring review
This month-to-month factoring company may be flexible — but it isn’t transparent about the cost.
- Commercial Capital factoring review
This factoring company offers high advance rates with options for recourse and nonrecourse factoring. But some industries benefit more than others.