Economic growth hit 2.6% in Q2 of 2017 but was revised down in Q1. Read more…
What you need to know in 60 seconds
Bank transfers and Western Union are more common ways to send money overseas, but they’re also the most expensive.
New online transfer specialists can be faster and cheaper.
Check currency availability before sending to ensure that your recipient can receive your funds.
Scroll down to read the full guide to sending money overseas.
The best providers at a glance from the finder.com Money Transfer Awards
Find the best provider for your transfer
Answer three quick questions and we’ll give you an instant recommendation for a money transfer service based on your needs.
Question 1 of 3
How much do you plan to send?
Question 2 of 3
Does your recipient have a bank account?
Question 3 of 3
When can they receive the money?
Based on your answers, check out:
WorldRemit International Money Transfers
Send money to 110+ countries for bank deposit, instant e-wallet, mobile top-up or cash pickup at 30,000+ agent locations worldwide. Your first transfer is free with the code FREE.
- Low upfront fees and exchange rates.
- Easy to use with round-the-clock help.
- Get cash to family and friends in minutes.
TransferWise International Money Transfers
When you need to send money overseas, benefit from competitive exchange rates and low transfer fees with TransferWise.
- Fair service fees and mid-market rates — a major market differentiator.
- Next-day delivery to your loved ones and businesses.
- Trusted the world over, with five-star ratings on Trustpilot.
World First International Money Transfers
Special offer for finder.com readers Because World First is a trusted partner of finder.com, you can send your money transfer overseas for free. No fees: There is a $0 online transfer fee for all finder.com customers.
- Enjoy competitive exchange rates.
- Take advantage of spot contracts, forward contracts and limit orders.
- Receive weekly updates on market exchange rates.
Choose a topic
Compare money transfer services
Use the currency transfer calculator below by entering the amount you want to send and choose the currency you are sending to.