Why you can trust us
Accurate information for better decisions.
At Finder, we’re committed to making sure the information on our site is accurate, up-to-date and trustworthy, so that you can make better financial decisions with confidence.
Finder’s fact-checking process
Every review and guide produced by our expert authors is edited and fact-checked through a process that includes:
- Thorough checking by our subject matter experts with the knowledge to confirm that what we’re saying is accurate.
- Careful editing by experienced editors to reinforce our editorial independence while remaining focused on information that’s clear and easy to understand.
- Routine updates of rates and data — including coupon codes and deals — through automated processes and manual checks to make sure they’re correct and current.
- Regular reviews of our editorial content to confirm it remains thorough, unbiased and relevant with your needs in mind.
How Finder maintains the information on our site
We’re dedicated to providing our readers with the most up-to-date data and details on our pages and in our comparison tables. We review and update this information in three main ways:
- Regular audits by our crew. We not only carefully update the numbers, but we also make sure they’re correct on related pages across our site to avoid inconsistent information.
- Automated updates from partner sites. Our servers talk to select partners to simplify and more quickly reflect changes to the details that affect your decisions.
- Industry knowledge and partnerships. Our experts anticipate rate cuts, inflation and other elements of the business cycle to get ahead of changes to APYs, APRs and more.
While we make every effort to ensure that our information is accurate, we strongly encourage you to confirm the fine print on the product, brand or service that you’re interested in before making a decision.
More guides on Finder
Small business loan interest rates are low — but will it last?
Business loan interest rates dropped in 2020 and are likely to stay low. Here’s why.
How to buy Bitcoin (BTC) in the US
Want to buy bitcoin but don’t know where to start? This comprehensive guide provides step-by-step instructions on how and where to buy BTC in the US.
The best stock trading apps and platforms in the US
The best trading apps come with low fees and are easy to use.
How to beat financial stress by controlling your finances
Take control of your money stress by learning to prioritise and plan your financial goals.
Waffle car insurance review
Access an intuitive app, wide coverage and few exclusions when Waffle’s car insurance drops in late July.
6 reasons why you’ll want the Luxury Card Mastercard® Black Card™
Because your time is priceless.
Best IRA accounts of 2021
Check out the best IRAs with the lowest fees and the most useful features.
10 ways to invest for social justice
Put your money where your mouth is by rethinking how you invest to support BIPOC, LGBTQ+ and other marginalized communities.
Compare crypto credit cards 2021
Earn crypto on your purchases with these cards.