Why you can trust us
Accurate information for better decisions.
At Finder, we’re committed to making sure the information on our site is accurate, up-to-date and trustworthy, so that you can make better financial decisions with confidence.
Finder’s fact-checking process
Every review and guide produced by our expert authors is edited and fact-checked through a process that includes:
- Thorough checking by our subject matter experts with the knowledge to confirm that what we’re saying is accurate.
- Careful editing by experienced editors to reinforce our editorial independence while remaining focused on information that’s clear and easy to understand.
- Routine updates of rates and data — including coupon codes and deals — through automated processes and manual checks to make sure they’re correct and current.
- Regular reviews of our editorial content to confirm it remains thorough, unbiased and relevant with your needs in mind.
How Finder maintains the information on our site
We’re dedicated to providing our readers with the most up-to-date data and details on our pages and in our comparison tables. We review and update this information in three main ways:
- Regular audits by our crew. We not only carefully update the numbers, but we also make sure they’re correct on related pages across our site to avoid inconsistent information.
- Automated updates from partner sites. Our servers talk to select partners to simplify and more quickly reflect changes to the details that affect your decisions.
- Industry knowledge and partnerships. Our experts anticipate rate cuts, inflation and other elements of the business cycle to get ahead of changes to APYs, APRs and more.
While we make every effort to ensure that our information is accurate, we strongly encourage you to confirm the fine print on the product, brand or service that you’re interested in before making a decision.