Why you can trust us
Accurate information for better decisions.
At Finder, we’re committed to making sure the information on our site is accurate, up-to-date and trustworthy, so that you can make better financial decisions with confidence.
Finder’s fact-checking process
Every review and guide produced by our expert authors is edited and fact-checked through a process that includes:
- Thorough checking by our subject matter experts with the knowledge to confirm that what we’re saying is accurate.
- Careful editing by experienced editors to reinforce our editorial independence while remaining focused on information that’s clear and easy to understand.
- Routine updates of rates and data — including coupon codes and deals — through automated processes and manual checks to make sure they’re correct and current.
- Regular reviews of our editorial content to confirm it remains thorough, unbiased and relevant with your needs in mind.
How Finder maintains the information on our site
We’re dedicated to providing our readers with the most up-to-date data and details on our pages and in our comparison tables. We review and update this information in three main ways:
- Regular audits by our crew. We not only carefully update the numbers, but we also make sure they’re correct on related pages across our site to avoid inconsistent information.
- Automated updates from partner sites. Our servers talk to select partners to simplify and more quickly reflect changes to the details that affect your decisions.
- Industry knowledge and partnerships. Our experts anticipate rate cuts, inflation and other elements of the business cycle to get ahead of changes to APYs, APRs and more.
While we make every effort to ensure that our information is accurate, we strongly encourage you to confirm the fine print on the product, brand or service that you’re interested in before making a decision.
More guides on Finder
If you’re looking for a broker comparable to Vanguard, check out these five contenders.
5 key TD Ameritrade competitors
Thinking of switching from TD Ameritrade? Here are 5 apps like TD Ameritrade that offer valuable benefits.
5 best overwater bungalows in Thailand
Our picks of the best overwater stays in the Land of Smiles from budget-friendly to luxurious.
How to buy Reserve Rights Token (RSR)
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Reserve Rights (RSR) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Curve DAO Token (CRV)
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Curve (CRV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Apps like Acorns
Acorns alternatives offer lower fees and more investment options. Learn more.
These are the comfiest sweats I’ve worn — and they’re from a sustainable children’s brand
Hanna Andersson’s Organic Cotton Long John is comfortable and available in family sizes. Here’s what I thought of the fit, and details on sustainability.
Where to buy protective masks for wildfire smoke
Find in-stock face masks for wildires, smoke and dust, see our top picks and read tips for using respirator smoke masks.
Bitcoin price recovers but the bloodbath may not be over
The Chairman of Dubai’s IBC Group has pledged a whopping $4.8 billion into Bitcoin, as Microstrategy purchases another $1 billion of BTC.
How to buy Maker (MKR)
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maker (MKR) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.