Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Secure international business transfers in over 45 currencies.
How much will I pay to send money with Paymentearth?
The fee that applies to your Paymentearth transaction varies depending on your payment method:
- ACH transfer: Free
- Wire transfer: $1
- SWIFT transfer: $8
However, if you’re sending an amount more than $5,000, the wire transfer fee is waived.
How are Paymentearth’s exchange rates?
You can view Paymentearth’s current exchange rates by using the calculator on its website. Rates are updated in real time and correspond with the interbank rate.
Note that Paymentearth’s online calculator uses the interbank rate with a conversion fee of 0.5% applied, but this may not reflect the margin that applies to your international transactions.
Paymentearth adds a fixed margin on top of the interbank rate for all your international payments. The margin varies depending on how often and how much you send overseas.
What types of transfers does Paymentearth support?
Paymentearth supports the following payment options:
- ACH transfers. Automated clearing house transactions are quick, secure and free. Paymentearth debits your account on the day of the trade.
- Wire transfers. Transactions less than $5,000 cost $1 and take an extra one to two business days to process.
- SWIFT transfers. The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) network offers urgent payments, same- or next-day processing and traceable receipts. However, it cost $8.
The money you transfer is deposited directly into your recipient’s bank account.
Benefits and drawbacks
- Wide range of currencies. Paymentearth allows you to send international payments in more than 45 currencies.
- Transparent fee structure. There are no hidden fees, as they’re all quoted upfront. And if your average payment is $5,000 or more, you won’t be charged any transaction fees.
- Fixed margins. Paymentearth’s fixed exchange rate margin is calculated based on your business transfer requirements and is applied to all transactions.
- Other FX services. Paymentearth also offers a number of other services to help you manage your business’s international payments — including exchange rate forecasting and the ability to hold up to 25 foreign currencies in your account.
- Limited information available online. Information such as minimum and maximum transfer limits, the exact transfer process and transfer delivery time is not readily available on the Paymentearth website.
- No credit card payment. If you want to pay for a transfer using your credit card, you’ll need to look elsewhere.
Compare Paymentearth to other transfer services
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
How do I send money through Paymentearth?
You’ll need to sign up for an account before you can send any international payments with Paymentearth. Here’s how to register and submit a transfer:
- Visit the Paymentearth website and click the Open an account link.
- Enter your business name, address, federal employer ID number, state of incorporation, business structure and other details. You’ll also be asked to provide an article of incorporation for your business.
- Provide your name, address and date of birth.
- Provide two copies of ID to confirm your identity.
- Enter details of your transfer requirements, including the frequency of transactions and the approximate amount you’ll be sending.
- To initiate a transfer, specify the amount and currency you want to send and provide your recipient’s bank account details.
- Review the total cost of your transaction before submitting your transfer request.
How do I track my Paymentearth transfer?
You can track your Paymentearth transfer online by logging into your account. If you have a problem with or a question about your transaction, contact the provider’s customer support team by phone, email or live chat.
With a fixed exchange rate margin and support for more than 45 currencies, Paymentearth could be worth considering if you’re searching for a competitive international payment provider. Compare international transfer services to help you find the best provider to manage your business’s overseas payment needs.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
TD Bank home equity review
Choose from several options, but beware of this lender’s fees and poor reviews.
Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards review
A new crypto card from the unique Upgrade bank.
Digit Checking account review
A bank account that intelligently divvies up your money where you need it for a monthly fee.
Small business loan interest rates are low — but will it last?
Business loan interest rates dropped in 2020 and are likely to stay low. Here’s why.
Spectrum Credit Union MySavings Youth review
A youth savings account with a whopping 7% APY on account balances up to $1,000.
M&T Starter Savings account review
A kids savings account with an interest rate that compounds daily but has long hold times for customer service.
Garden Savings FCU Kids Club Savings account review
A kids’ savings account with a generous interest rate that transitions to a lackluster regular savings account when your child turns 18.
Cashero savings account review
A high-yield savings account that supports multiple currencies.
Bank of Missouri Show Me Savers Club review
Bank of Missouri’s Show Me Savers earns 0.1% APY but can’t be opened online.
Emprise Bank High Interest Checking account review
A checking account that earns up to 1.75% APY and up to $25 in ATM reimbursements.
Ask an Expert