Secure international business transfers in over 45 currencies.
Paymentearth offers convenient online transfers with an upfront fee structure and a fixed exchange rate margin tailored to suit the needs of your business. But it’s not exactly transparent about its transfer policies or delivery speed.
Min. Transfer Amount
Max. Transfer Amount
1 - 2 days
|Product Name||Payment Earth|
|Min. Transfer Amount||$1|
|Max. Transfer Amount||No limit|
|Transfer Methods||Online, Phone, Bank Account to Bank Account|
|Transfer Options||Regular payments, One off payments, Market orders, Forward contracts|
Minimum transfer time
|1 - 2 days|
|Customer Service||Phone, Email|
|Available Currencies||AED, ARS, AUD, BGN, BHD, CAD, CHF, CLP, CNY, COP, CZK, DKK, EUR, FJD, GBP, GHS, HKD, HRK, HUF, ILS, INR, JPY, KES, KRW, KWD, MXN, NGN, NOK, NZD, OMR, PHP, PLN, QAR, RON, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, TZS, UGX, USD, XOF, ZAR|
|Exchange Rate Updates||Real time|
How much will I pay to send money with Paymentearth?
The fee that applies to your Paymentearth transaction varies depending on your payment method:
- ACH transfer: Free
- Wire transfer: $1
- SWIFT transfer: $8
However, if you’re sending an amount more than $5,000, the wire transfer fee is waived.
How are Paymentearth’s exchange rates?
You can view Paymentearth’s current exchange rates by using the calculator on its website. Rates are updated in real time and correspond with the interbank rate.
Note that Paymentearth’s online calculator uses the interbank rate with a conversion fee of 0.5% applied, but this may not reflect the margin that applies to your international transactions.
Paymentearth adds a fixed margin on top of the interbank rate for all your international payments. The margin varies depending on how often and how much you send overseas.
What types of transfers does Paymentearth support?
Paymentearth supports the following payment options:
- ACH transfers. Automated clearing house transactions are quick, secure and free. Paymentearth debits your account on the day of the trade.
- Wire transfers. Transactions less than $5,000 cost $1 and take an extra one to two business days to process.
- SWIFT transfers. The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) network offers urgent payments, same- or next-day processing and traceable receipts. However, it cost $8.
The money you transfer is deposited directly into your recipient’s bank account.
Benefits and drawbacks
- Limited information available online.Information such as minimum and maximum transfer limits, the exact transfer process and transfer delivery time is not readily available on the Paymentearth website.
- No credit card payment.If you want to pay for a transfer using your credit card, you’ll need to look elsewhere.
Compare Payment Earth to other transfer services
How do I send money through Paymentearth?
You’ll need to sign up for an account before you can send any international payments with Paymentearth. Here’s how to register and submit a transfer:
- Visit the Paymentearth website and click the Open an account link.
- Enter your business name, address, federal employer ID number, state of incorporation, business structure and other details. You’ll also be asked to provide an article of incorporation for your business.
- Provide your name, address and date of birth.
- Provide two copies of ID to confirm your identity.
- Enter details of your transfer requirements, including the frequency of transactions and the approximate amount you’ll be sending.
- To initiate a transfer, specify the amount and currency you want to send and provide your recipient’s bank account details.
- Review the total cost of your transaction before submitting your transfer request.
How do I track my Paymentearth transfer?
You can track your Paymentearth transfer online by logging into your account. If you have a problem with or a question about your transaction, contact the provider’s customer support team by phone, email or live chat.
With a fixed exchange rate margin and support for more than 45 currencies, Paymentearth could be worth considering if you’re searching for a competitive international payment provider. Compare international transfer services to help you find the best provider to manage your business’s overseas payment needs.