Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Savings Account Finder
Compare savings accounts by interest rates and monthly fees and discover how much you should save each month.
Compare savings accounts
We reviewed and rated nearly 100 savings accounts to help you find an account to maximize your savings growth. Use this table to compare savings accounts by interest rates, monthly fees and minimums.
Compare up to 4 providers
Read more on this topic
- Northpointe Bank Kid’s Savings review
Northpointe Bank’s Kids Savings account earns an unmatched interest rate on balances above $1,000.
- Cashero savings account review
A high-yield savings account that supports multiple currencies.
- Clearwater Credit Union Primary Savings Account review
Clearwater Credit Union’s primary savings account offers the convenience of online and in-person banking — but lacks a high APY rate.
- Primeway Financial Freedom Fighters Savings account review
A kids savings account that comes with an ATM card that duals as a debit card.
- MACU Youth Savings review
Designed for kids age 12 and younger who live in select Utah counties.
- USAlliance MyLife Savings for Kids review
USAlliance MyLife Savings for Kids earns 2% APY but only on balances up to $500.
- Mountain America Credit Union Teen Savings account review
MACU’s Teen Savings account earns little interest but remains free until your kid turns 26.
- Prime Alliance Bank Personal Money Market account review
Prime Alliance Bank offers competitive interest rates on its money market accounts, but you won’t get any paper checks or debit cards.
- Rising Bank High Yield Savings Account review
Rising Bank offers competitive interest rates on it’s savings accounts— 7 times higher than the national average. But it’s not compounded.
- Ando Savings review
A free savings account that’s socially responsible, but the APY is only 0.17%.