Best prepaid card for tax refunds
Netspend All-Access Account by MetaBank
Card purchase fee
- Payback Rewards. Earn cash back on qualifying debit card purchases when you enroll in Payback Rewards.
- Purchase cushion. Set up a qualifying direct deposit and Netspend will cover you for free if you overdraw on your account by less than $10.
- Bonus savings account. Open this optional savings account and you'll earn 6% interest on balances up to $2,000 and 0.5% on amounts over this limit.
- Monthly fee. As with most prepaid cards, this one has an unavoidable $5 monthly fee. But it's slightly less expensive than other prepaid cards that charge around $9.95.
- Spending and withdrawal limits. ATM withdrawals are capped at $400 a transaction and $1,000 a day. There's a $5,000 per-transaction cap on point-of-sale purchases.
- Miscellaneous fees. You'll pay $2.50 for domestic non-network ATMs, $4.95 for international non-network ATMs and 3% for foreign transactions.
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$3.95|
|Card replacement fee||$3.95|
|Paper statement fee||$5.95|