Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Credit score finder: Get your credit score
Your credit score determines your borrowing power — do you know yours?
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
Read more on this topic
- What is the average credit score in America?
Finder analyzes data to determine what the average credit score is by state and if higher education converts to higher credit scores.
- How to get your credit scores for free
Many banks and credit unions let you access your FICO score for free.
- How repossession affects your credit score
Plus, tips to bounce back after your score takes a hit.
- How applying for multiple car loans affects your credit
Find out whether shopping around for the best deal will cause your score to drop.
- What credit score is needed for a personal loan?
Compare minimum credit requirements with 9+ lenders and who gets the best rates.
- How to freeze your child’s credit report
How and why you should freeze your minor’s credit report with the three major credit bureaus.
- Debt-to-income ratio calculator
Calculate the number lenders use to determine your ability to repay.
- Will my medical debt affect my credit score?
Keep bills from your report with our tips to making the best of your grace period.
- What is a FICO score?
These important three digits can determine approval, rates and terms on your next loan or credit card.
- What are negative items on your credit report?
Learn how to identify negative marks on your credit score so you can be on your way to better credit.