- Why trust us?
Our writers and editors thoroughly research the student loan providers you read about on this page. Some of us are repaying student loans now, so we can relate to your anxiety firsthand. While we make money from our partner loan providers to grow our company and expand our content, we hold strict editorial guidelines to ensure that information is accurate and objective. Learn more about how finder works on our About Us page.
Compare offers from private lenders, learn about refinancing and consolidation options and explore the full timeline of what happens after you take out your first student loan.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
Read more on this topic
- Student loan refinancing ratings methodology
How we determine the scores for our reviews.
- Student loan ratings methodology
The 10 metrics that help us rank the lenders we review.
- Watch out for high-cost ‘shadow student loans’
These high-cost, high-risk lenders can set you up to fail.
- 10 top scholarships for pharmacy students
Top 10 pharmacy scholarships to reduce the cost of pharmacy school.
- Santander Bank student loan alternatives
Consider these options for comparable customer service and loan perks.
- How much does it cost to take the SAT?
You may have to pay more than just the $49.50 testing fee.
- How to fill out the International Student Financial Aid Application for 2020–2022
Your simplified guide to completing the ISFAA.
- How to request cosigner release on Sallie Mae student loans
If you’ve made a year of on-time repayments and have good credit and income, you might qualify.
- 16 top sports scholarships for non-athletes
Compare options for sports medicine, journalism, management and physical education students.