Compare checking accounts
We busted out our calculators to analyze, review and rate more than 110 checking accounts to help you compare what's out there — whether you need your checking account to write checks, pay bills, transfer funds or withdraw cash from ATMs. Use this table to compare accounts by monthly fee, ATMs and minimum opening deposits.
Compare up to 4 providers
Read more on this topic
- Chase new account bonuses
We’ve rounded up Chase’s new account bonus offers and what you’ll need to qualify.
- Yotta debit card review
The Yotta debit card gives you a chance to win cash prizes up to $10 million.
- First Citizens Bank Free Checking review
First Citizens Bank Free Checking includes budgeting features, but it’s not available nationwide.
- First National Bank Freestyle Checking account review
First National Bank Freestyle Checking has no monthly fee, but it doesn’t earn interest.
- First National Bank eStyle account review
First National Bank eStyle is an online bank account without check-writing privileges.
- First National Bank Lifestyle Checking account review
First National Bank Lifestyle checking earns interest and includes a safe deposit box.
- First National Bank eStyle Plus Checking review
First National Bank eStyle Plus includes ATM fee refunds, but there’s a $25 monthly fee.
- Kinly review
Kinly offers banking services tailored to Black Americans, but it’s currently waitlisted.
- Mission Lane Money Debit Card review
The Mission Money debit card is completely free, but it lacks features.
- Sable Bank account review
Sable’s debit card earns rewards, but you can’t deposit checks or use ATMs for free.