Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Airline credit cards
Compare more than a dozen cards that earn reward flights and offer valuable airline perks.
Compare airline credit cards
Many airlines offer cobranded credit cards with airline-specific perks. If you fly with different carriers, you might like a general travel card instead. To compare cards, use the table and click "Show Filters" to browse options with specific features you're looking for.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Best airline credit cards of 2022
Have your sights set on travel this year? We compared nearly 100 cards to find the best deals and perks.
- Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Credit Card review
A credit card for frequent flyers between the US and Ireland.
- Cathay Pacific Visa Signature® card review
Find out how far the Cathay Pacific Visa Signature credit card can take you with its accelerated rewards and exclusive savings.
- American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp℠ Card review
This entry-level AAdvantage MileUp card lets you earn miles on American Airline flights and groceries without paying an annual fee.
- Delta Sky Club virtual tour – and how to get in for free
Delta Sky Club has several highly rated locations across the US for weary travelers. How can you skip the $59 price tag and get in for free?
- Admirals Club virtual tour – can you get in for free?
American Airlines’ Admirals Club has more than 50 locations around the world.
- How to access the best airport lounges in the US
Learn how to access these havens of peace, quiet and free refreshments at airports around the world.
- Asiana Airlines Visa Signature® Credit Card
The Asiana Visa Signature credit card is a good choice if you’re an Asiana Airlines frequent flyer.
- JetBlue Plus Card review
A card with tons of features for JetBlue regulars.