Compare CD rates
Certificates of deposit (CDs) are short- to long-term investments designed to help you reach your financial goals faster. Compare CD rates by term length to find the one that meets your savings goals.
Compare up to 4 providers
Read more on this topic
- Navy Federal CD rates review
Choose from 3 types of CDs with APYs up to 3.15%
- Bread Savings CDs rates review
Earn a strong APY with a $1,500 minimum deposit on a Bread Savings CDs.
- State Exchange Bank CD rates review
Enjoy a competitive interest rate with an opening deposit as low as $1.
- Certificates of deposit methodology
We weigh minimum deposits and APYs relative to term length when rating CDs and share certificates.
- Ponce Bank CD rates review
Open a 5-month, 13-month or 48-month CD with some of the highest interest rates available today
- First National Bank of America Online CD rates review
First National Bank of America offers a variety of CD terms with competitive rates.
- Compare the best 9-month CD rates
Consider certificates of deposit as a low-risk way to invest your money.
- History of CD interest rates
See what the average interest rate was in the US for 3-month, 60-month, 1-year, 3-year and 5-year CDs since 2010 and learn how the economy affects rates.
- Money market vs CD: Which is better?
The key differences and how they can affect your ability to save.
- Fidelity CDs review
Take an investor approach to CDs with Fidelity’s brokerage CDs.