Compare secured credit cards to rebuild credit
Use our table to compare secured credit credits for bad credit. These cards are designed to help you build your credit. Note, you may need to pay the security deposit when you apply for a card. If you don't have enough to fund the deposit, learn how to save up for a deposit.
Compare up to 4 providers
Read more on this topic
- Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards Credit Card review
Qualify with bad credit and earn 1.5% on all purchases.
- Group One Platinum Credit Card review
A store card you can only use at the Horizon Outlet online store.
- Surge Secured Mastercard® review
A secured credit card for building credit with cashback rewards.
- Best secured credit cards of 2022
Our top picks can help you build your credit without paying sky-high fees.
- Features of the worst credit cards and how to avoid them
Avoid the worst credit cards by keeping an eye on their features.
- Compare BB&T secured credit cards
Earn cash back, travel rewards or get low interest rates while you build your credit.
- Compare secured credit cards vs. prepaid debit cards
Both provide the same freedom as a credit card, but without the risk of falling into debt.
- Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card vs. OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card
Are you looking for a secured card with a high credit limit or no credit check?
- PREMIER Bankcard® Secured Credit Card review
Need to build a credit history? Get started with a secured credit card like First Premier.
- Compare secured credit cards with rewards
Secured credit cards with rewards are rare, but they do exist.