TorFX offers businesses and individuals great rates on international money transfers.
Whether you’re an individual looking to send money to a relative, or a business that needs to pay staff overseas, TorFX offers a wide range of personal and business foreign exchange services. Get bank-beating exchange rates, free transfers and a safe and secure transaction with TorFX.
TorFX International Money Transfers
You can always get the best rate on international money transfers using TorFX.
- Best price. If a competitor quotes you a better foreign exchange rate, TorFX will be it.
- Transfer options. TorFX gives you a variety of ways to make international payments.
- Secure. TorFX is a safe and secure way to transfer money overseas and is subject to government regulations.
TorFX offers a range of services so they can tailor a solution to suit your individual needs. They aim to help you make the most out of every currency transfer, with award-winning service and fee-free transfers.
TorFX provides the following transfer options:
- Spot contracts. Make on-the-spot international money transfers.
- Forward contracts. Fix a rate up to 2 years in advance.
- Limit orders. Target a specific rate and TorFX will execute your transaction when that rate hits.
- Stop loss orders. Wait for a better right while locking in a worst case rate if the market should move against you.
TorFX can help you protect your bottom line by carefully managing your foreign exchange exposure. Pay for imported goods, receive overseas payments or pay staff overseas while accessing the best exchange rates.
TorFX offers businesses the following services:
- Forward contracts. Even if your funds aren’t available today, fix an exchange rate for a future transfer.
- Order types. Set a maximum or minimum buying rate.
- Currency analysis. Market professionals will provide you with an analysis tailored to fit your business’ needs.
- Free transfers. Transfers are free, with no hidden costs.
- Excellent exchange rates. Save money with a great exchange rate.
How much does it cost to transfer funds with TorFX?
TorFX charges no transfer fee or a commission. TorFX makes money from the foreign exchange rate spread, which includes a small margin. You’re still guaranteed the best price on your international money transfer when you use TorFX. The company will beat any competitor’s quote as long as it’s above the interbank rate, the rate large institutions use to buy and sell foreign currency.
TorFX exchange rates
TorFX prides themselves on offering excellent exchange rates. They also provide a best rate guarantee so you can be confident you’re getting the most for your money.
TorFX aims to make their exchange rates as close to the interbank rate as possible. As exchange rates are highly volatile and fluctuate throughout the day, the exact exchange rate of your transfer will be available when you request a quote.
Save money on your personal or business international money transfer today. Fill in the form and you’ll be contacted by a foreign exchange expert to have an obligation-free discussion about your options.
With over 17 years of foreign exchange expertise and over $100 billion transferred, OFX can help with all your currency exchange needs, including:
- Buying property abroad
- Regular overseas payments
- Risk management
- If the provider quotes a different rate to the one above please let us know
TorFX best price guarantee
TorFX offers a best rate guarantee. If you can show TorFX a competitor’s quote offering a better price, TorFX will beat it. The best price guarantee doesn’t apply if you’ve already accepted the TorFX quote or if the competitor’s rate is lower than the interbank rate.
TorFX deals with more than 60 global currencies, including currencies from the following countries:
What are the pros and cons of using TorFX for my next transfer?
- Best price. TorFX offers a best price guarantee.
- Transfer options. TorFX provides a variety of ways to send money overseas.
- Secure. TorFX is a safe and secure way to transfer money overseas and is subject to government regulations. TorFX has a level 1 credit rating from Dun & Bradstreet.
- U.K access. Customer service agents are based in the U.K. Time zone differences can be an issue if you need to speak to your account manager.
Frequently asked questions
Is TorFX safe?
TorFX is subject to government regulations and has a level 1 credit rating from Dun & Bradstreet, one of the world’s leading credit reporting agencies. Online payments to TorFX are encrypted and safe from fraud.
Is TorFX cheaper than using my bank?
TorFX does not charge a commission and offers their best price guarantee.
How do I pay for my TorFX transfer?
Funds will be drafted from your bank account.
How long does a TorFX transfer take?
Once you make a payment to TorFX, the funds will be delivered to the recipient within 1 -2 business days. Euro, pound sterling and United States dollar transfers can be made available the same day the funds are received by TorFX. If you have a TorFX account credited with funds, money can be made available on the same day you request the transfer.
TorFX can offer you the best price on your international money transfer. Get a quote and register for a free account to start making international payments.