Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Ferrari California car insurance rates
What to expect when insuring your Ferrari California
Though it’s no doubt expensive to insure, the Ferrari California was built to last and owners attest to its reliability. You’ll also receive an extensive maintenance plan to keep this luxury convertible on the road longer. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Waffle car insurance review
Access an intuitive app, wide coverage and few exclusions when Waffle’s car insurance drops in late July.
- Savvy car insurance review
This insurance shopping tool compares 100+ companies and prefills your quote forms.
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- How does a VIN affect car insurance?
Learn how insurance companies use identifying info from your VIN to set rates.
- Compare full coverage vs. liability car insurance
Which type of car insurance policy fits your car and driving needs?
- Best home insurance for wildfires
Compare costs, coverage and claims for wildfire insurance, plus how to find high-risk home insurance.
- Acceptance car insurance review Aug 2021
Consider Acceptance if you’re a high-risk driver, but prepare for the possibility of a negative customer service experience.
- Compare van dweller insurance
Nail down the right insurance for your budget and van type, including converted vans or Sprinters.
- Grundy classic car insurance review August 2021
Protect your classic as well as your daily driver with steep liability coverage all on one policy.