The average insurance cost of a Porsche across all models is $187.35 a month, or $2248.20 a year. But your exact cost well depend on many factors, including the model, your driving history, your age and other factors.
To determine our estimated cost, we aggregated quotes from insurance companies using this profile:
- 2017 Porsche
- 10,001–15,000 miles driven yearly
- No accidents in the past five years
- Anti-theft device on vehicle
- Driver located in New York
- Good credit
For more accurate pricing, click on a specific Porsche model in the list below to find the average insurance cost, base cost of the car and where it ranks in our list of most expensive cars to insure.
Porsche car models
Find the cheapest rates
Use our magical comparison tool to find providers with the cheapest rates in your area.
Your information is secure.
- Porsche AG was founded in 1931 and is known for manufacturing high performance German cars.
- Porsche cars have won more than 24,000 races across the world.
- Ferdinand Porsche, the founder of the company, created the first hybrid electric car in 1899. The car used an internal combustion motor as a generator.
Companies that provide coverage for Porsche
Most, if not all, of the big-name providers will insure your Porsche. Shop around for the best deal.
About the Porsche brand
Ferdinand Porsche founded his eponymous company in 1931 in Stuttgart, Germany. Although not originally an auto manufacturer, Porsche designed the original Volkswagen Beetle.
During the 1940s, Porsche began hand-building its first car, the 356. The 356 was well-received by sports car enthusiasts. Building on their momentum, Porsche went on to develop many more successful models, including the iconic 911. Today, Porsche continues to produce high-performance sports cars sought after around the world.
Other car brands you might want to see rates for…