Average insurance cost of an Alfa Romeo
The average insurance cost of owning an Alfa Romeo will be affected by the insurance provider you choose and your driving history, but you can expect to pay around $2,364 a year, or $197 a month. Which is slightly higher than, say, a base-model Hyundai, but certainly reasonable when compared to higher-end autos like a BMW or Mercedes-Benz.
Compare insurance for your Alfa Romeo model
Compare car insurance for your Alfa Romeo
Alfa Romeo car insurance rates
|Model||Monthly insurance rate||Base car price|
Why are Alfa Romeos so expensive?
Because Alfa Romeos are manufactured outside the US and are costlier to repair and maintain, you’ll find that it’s also costlier to insure an Alfa Romeo than, say, a Kia. Selecting a higher-end model and trim package will also affect the cost of insurance.
Finding coverage for your Alfa Romeo won’t be difficult. Most, if not all, of the big insurance companies will provide coverage for this world motorsport legend.
Are there any standout models from Alfa Romeo?
Alfa Romeo has four models, the Stelvio, the Giulia, the 4C Coupe and the 4C Spider, with a Quadrifoglio version of each model available. Quadrifoglios are race-inspired vehicles that offer drivers a high level of performance and utility.
Pros and cons
The cost of insuring an Alfa Romeo is affected by different factors. Here’s what to look out for.
- Excellent driving performance
- Not commonly stolen
- Manufactured outside the US, which ups the price of insurance
About the Alfa Romeo brand
Headquartered in Italy, Alfa Romeo was founded in 1910. Setting out to establish the brand in international auto racing, the infamous Alfa Grand Prix was developed not long after the company’s founding. After a brief halt in production during World War I, the company had much success in the racing world, and orders began pouring in.
Throughout the decades, Alfa Romeo has had its ups and downs, including company director Ugo Gobbato’s murder in 1945. But the company soon recovered, and Alfa Romeo won the first ever Formula 1 championship in 1950. And today, remaining true to its racing heritage, Alfa Romeo is still producing performance cars loved by sports car enthusiasts.
Alfa Romeo car facts
- Founded in Milan in 1910, Afla Romeo prides itself on its line of performance automobiles.
- Alfa Romeo has been participating in car racing since 1911.
- The cost to insure your Alfa Romeo varies depending on how much coverage you’re looking for, your driving history and your location.
- Alfa Romeos range in cost from $38,000 to $99,000. That puts Alfa Romeos in the low end of the luxury and sports car market.
- Quadrifoglio is a high-performance, race-inspired version of each Alfa Romeo model. Check out the Quadrifoglio version of the Alfa Romeo you’re interested in to see what that specific package entails.
- Alfa Romeo offers financing for its three vehicle models through Chrysler Capital and leasing for the Giulia and Stelvio.
Alfa Romeo competitors
Need help considering some other car manufacturers?
Alfa Romeos are on the higher end to insure compared to less expensive cars, but the cost is not unreasonable when compared to insuring a high-end luxury car. Always shop around to find the best car insurance for you.
Frequently asked questions about Alfa Romeo
Which car insurance provider is best for me?
Looking to save on car insurance? Answer these three questions to find a provider that best fits your needs and budget.
Question 1 of 2
Based on your answers, check out: