Average insurance cost for a Rolls-Royce
The average insurance cost of a Rolls-Royce varies depending on many factors, including your age, how many miles you drive in a year, your driving record and other factors. But you can expect to pay high insurance rates for this high-end automobile.
Find your Rolls-Royce model
Get car insurance rates for your Rolls-Royce
How a vehicle from Rolls-Royce affects the cost of insurance
Insurance companies look at several car-related factors when determining the cost of insurance, including the car’s safety ratings, its likelihood of being stolen, and replacement costs and overall damage susceptibility.
A Rolls-Royce’s high price tag means that it is costly to repair or replace, which increases your insurance premium.
Other factors that affect the cost of insurance include the model, mileage and trim package. Personal factors like your driving history, credit score and age also play roles.
You’ll find coverage for this elegant luxury car with most of the big-name providers. But if you’re having trouble finding a company to insure your ride, you might need to look to specialty insurers of exotic vehicles and sports cars. This type of coverage is sometimes called “classic” auto insurance.
Average Rolls-Royce car insurance rates
|Model||Monthly insurance rate||Base car price|
Pros and cons of insuring a Rolls-Royce
- Not commonly targeted by thieves
- Good safety ratings
- Its high price tag means it is costly to repair or replace
- Because it’s a costly investment, you’ll want more than minimum coverage
About the Rolls-Royce brand
At the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Royce and Charles Rolls joined forces to sell cars under the name Rolls-Royce. By 1907 they’d already won their first award, The Best Car in the World. Rolls Royce carried this success throughout the following decades, and by the ’60s, the brand began to garner the attention of actors and celebrities, cementing the Rolls Royce’s status as a symbol of success.
In the ’90s, BMW bought the rights to produce Rolls-Royce cars, and today they continue to carry on the tradition of producing one of the most iconic cars on the road.
Are there any standout Rolls-Royce models?
Some might argue that any model Rolls-Royce is a stand-out model. And we’d have to agree. But the Black Badge Wraith catches our eye. Its sleek, powerful design is backed up by increased torque, enlivened steering and refined suspension. It’s definitely something to behold.
Rolls-Royce car facts
- They’re not only some of the most expensive cars out there, but Rolls Royces are also among the most expensive vehicles to insure. You’ll typically want more than just minimum liability coverage for this sports car, expanding your protection through an umbrella policy and comprehensive coverage.
- Rolls Royce not only makes luxury cars, they also are one of the world’s leading producers of aero engines for large civil aircraft and corporate jets.
- Not every insurance company sells specialty or high-end car insurance. Compare providers specializing in high-performance car insurance.
Compare Rolls-Royce competitors
Looking for other car brands? Find other car manufacturers that are similar to Rolls-Royce, or compare makes that are completely different.
A Rolls-Royce is expensive to insure, but we’re guessing that if you can handle the high purchase price, you can handle the cost of insurance. But be sure to shop around to find the best car insurance for you.
Frequently asked questions about Rolls-Royce
Which car insurance provider is best for me?
Looking to save on car insurance? Answer these three questions to find a provider that best fits your needs and budget.
Question 1 of 2
Based on your answers, check out: