Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Ferrari LaFerrari car insurance rates
This high-performance hypercar comes with an expensive car insurance policy.
The LaFerrari is a limited-production hybrid hypercar that bests all other Ferraris in performance. Ferrari built only 499 LaFerraris, with another 200 built under the open-top Aperta version, each one costing well over $1 million. Built as a successor to the Ferrari Enzo, the LaFerrari rivals the highest-performing hypercars on the market. The Ferrari LaFerrari is a hybrid hypercar with sky-high insurance rates. The average insurance cost for the LaFerrari is around $1,926 a month, or $23,112 a year. Your final premium could be even higher if you opt for an agreed-value policy that will insure your LaFerrari for its full worth. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- GM OnStar car insurance review
Existing users can get a discount, but coverage is only offered in Arizona for now.
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- Best umbrella insurance
Receive extra liability coverage with an umbrella policy from these top insurers, though they may require you to have car insurance through them.
- You can now pay for car insurance in Bitcoin – here’s how
You can pay for car insurance in Bitcoin, even if your insurer doesn’t accept it yet.
- 6 types of insurance you can deduct on your taxes
Plus, 2 you can’t.
- Drivers aren’t seeing 100% of insurance savings while claims are down — Are more serious accidents to blame?
Preliminary data on fatal accidents and driving behavior could explain why drivers haven’t seen higher insurance refunds.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- How does a VIN affect car insurance?
Learn how insurance companies use identifying info from your VIN to set rates.
- Compare full coverage vs. liability car insurance
Which type of car insurance policy fits your car and driving needs?
- Compare tuition insurance
If your child gets sick or injured and has to take time away from college, tuition insurance can reimburse you for what you already paid.