Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Ferrari 488 car insurance rates
What to expect when insuring your Ferrari 488
The average insurance costs for a Ferrari 488 is $868 per month — $10,416 per year . Your actual cost could be more or less depending on your driving record, the number of miles you drive in a year and other factors. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- What cars are made in America?
Check out the top 50 American car models, and find out what makes them American.
- Car insurance for drivers 25 to 40 years old
Take advantage of the lowest minimum coverage rates by earning all the discounts you can.
- Is credit disability insurance right for me?
Get your loan payments covered when you experience a disability and can’t work, but with limited coverage.
- Heacock Classic car insurance review August 2021
Insure your classic car or race car at agreed value with Heacock Classic, but you’ll have to look elsewhere if you have recent claims or major violations.
- How much disability insurance do I need?
You won’t be able to replace all of your income with disability insurance, but you can buy enough to cover your biggest monthly bills.
- Life insurance for people with anxiety
Having anxiety might result in higher life insurance rates, but you can get coverage with most companies.
- Acceptance car insurance review Aug 2021
Consider Acceptance if you’re a high-risk driver, but prepare for the possibility of a negative customer service experience.
- Root home insurance review August 2021
Put down roots with discounted coverage for car and home insurance in 12 states.
- GoAuto car insurance review August 2021
Pocket an option for SR-22 coverage, but you might be compromising on service.
- Does car insurance cover PTSD after a car accident?
How to make a car insurance claim for mental or emotional injuries after a car accident.