Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Rolls-Royce Wraith car insurance rates
This top-dollar vehicle's premiums are higher than many luxury sports cars.
Compare car insurance quotes
Enter your ZIP code below and click Compare to see the cheapest rates in your area.
The Wraith is a high-powered coupe that provides a luxury experience — and an expensive insurance rate to go with it. Expect insurance to cost around $1,083 per month, or $12,996 per year. This is higher than insuring luxury sports cars like the Aston Martin Rapide at $7,512 per year, or the Ferrari 488 GTB at $9,396.
Our top pick: Progressive
Get unlimited discounts and score a lower deductible every 6 months you don't make a claim.
- Top-rated insurer with 80 years of experience
- Easy online sign-up and reporting
- Multiple discounts available
- Transparent quoting
- Top-rated insurer
- Online quotes & claims
- Bundle and save
Compare car insurance for your Rolls-Royce Wraith.
How much does Rolls-Royce Wraith car insurance cost?
|Model||Monthly insurance rate||Base car price|
How do I compare insurance for the Rolls-Royce Wraith?
The Wraith comes as a luxury performance coupe with a high base price. That means you may want added protection with a luxury insurance policy.
Factors that contribute to its high premium:
- Body type. The Wraith is a luxury coupe with a large wheelbase and width — factors that likely contribute to its high insurance rates.
- MSRP. The base price of this car rivals that of high-end sports cars, starting in the $300,000 range. That cost makes it more expensive to repair or replace after an accident.
- Fuel. The car gets low fuel economy at 12/19 mpg due to its powerful engine, the most powerful in the Rolls-Royce car lineup to date.
- Maintenance. While getting maintenance done at a Rolls-Royce dealership might not be cheap out of pocket, the car comes with a well-covered warranty that includes servicing and maintenance.
- Theft. Rolls-Royce isn’t known for high theft rates, and the Wraith follows that trend.
- Coverage. Consider luxury car insurance for this vehicle, which offers agreed value coverage and higher coverage maximums. In addition, uninsured/underinsured motorist, umbrella and gap insurance can close gaps not covered by this car’s potentially expensive accident claims.
- Insurer options. While many standard insurers offer coverage, a luxury insurance company may prove beneficial, although it limits provider choices.
- Warranty. Rolls-Royce treats car owners to a four-year, unlimited mileage warranty that includes servicing, maintenance, repairs and roadside assistance within the region it’s registered.
Does the Rolls-Royce Wraith qualify for discounts?
The Wraith includes standard and high-tech safety features that may help you qualify for discounts:
- Antilock brakes
- Antitheft device
- Backup, front and side cameras
- Driveline traction control
- Electronic stability control
- Parking assistance
- Roll stability control
Why is insurance so high for the Rolls-Royce Wraith?
The Rolls-Royce Wraith costs more to insure because it has a high base cost and customized frame requiring special parts and service. Also, since this car is a high-end luxury vehicle specialized insurance providers may be the best option.
How reliable is the Rolls-Royce Wraith?
While the Wraith lacks information about safety and reliability from both owners and experts, the car has an extensive warranty and zero recalls to date.
- Safety. This car doesn’t come with ratings from top safety organizations. That may be due to more consumers purchasing less expensive cars as a daily driver.
- Reliability. There’s little information about the long-term viability of the Wraith, but Rolls-Royce offers a cushioning four-year maintenance and service warranty to keep the car in good condition from the start.
- Recalls. The Wraith doesn’t include recalls for any of its model years, hinting at its solid manufacturing.
The Wraith is a large luxury coupe with a high-powered engine to round out the Rolls-Royce experience. These factors may bring higher insurance rates, but you can compare multiple insurers to find the best coverage for value.
Still looking around? Learn about rates for another make or model.
Frequently asked questions about the Rolls-Royce Wraith
Read more on this topic
Compare the best online car insurance companies Compare the 5 best digital-focused car insurance companies.
Chevrolet Trailblazer car insurance rates This CUV might have higher rates than average unless the new model boosts crash safety.
BMW Alpina XB7 car insurance rates The BMW Alpina XB7 might require a luxury insurance package to get the coverage you need.
Is it illegal to sleep in your car? Some cities ban the practice, but otherwise you can overnight legally at designated parking areas.
Chevrolet Blazer car insurance rates Strong safety ratings help keep insurance rates predictable for the revamped Chevy Blazer.
Compare manual vs. automatic car insurance Cars with stick shifts cost a little less to insure than automatics
How to self-insure your car Self-insurance may not be the money-saver you’re hoping for.
Compare car insurance after a life event When life changes, re-evaluating your policy can help you save on your car insurance premium.
Coronavirus car stories LA drag racing, doggy DUI and premium forgiveness in the response to COVID-19.
Branch car insurance review Jun 2020 Branch auto insurance takes a community-focused approach with friend referral discounts.
Ask an Expert