Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Rolls-Royce Wraith car insurance rates
This top-dollar vehicle's premiums are higher than many luxury sports cars.
Compare car insurance quotes
Enter your ZIP code below and click Compare to see the cheapest rates in your area.
The Wraith is a high-powered coupe that provides a luxury experience — and an expensive insurance rate to go with it. Expect insurance to cost around $1,083 per month, or $12,996 per year. This is higher than insuring luxury sports cars like the Aston Martin Rapide at $7,512 per year, or the Ferrari 488 GTB at $9,396.
Discover coverage that’s broader than competitors, valuable discounts up to 30% off and perks like shrinking deductibles that reward no claims.
- Broad coverage, including for custom car parts or ridesharing
- Transparent pricing tools that help you buy within budget
- Accident forgiveness on small claims or for staying claim-free
- Stack a variety of discounts for multiple cars, autopay or homeownership
Compare car insurance for your Rolls-Royce Wraith.
How much does Rolls-Royce Wraith car insurance cost?
|Model||Monthly insurance rate||Base car price|
How do I compare insurance for the Rolls-Royce Wraith?
The Wraith comes as a luxury performance coupe with a high base price. That means you may want added protection with a luxury insurance policy.
Factors that contribute to its high premium:
- Body type. The Wraith is a luxury coupe with a large wheelbase and width — factors that likely contribute to its high insurance rates.
- MSRP. The base price of this car rivals that of high-end sports cars, starting in the $300,000 range. That cost makes it more expensive to repair or replace after an accident.
- Fuel. The car gets low fuel economy at 12/19 mpg due to its powerful engine, the most powerful in the Rolls-Royce car lineup to date.
- Maintenance. While getting maintenance done at a Rolls-Royce dealership might not be cheap out of pocket, the car comes with a well-covered warranty that includes servicing and maintenance.
- Theft. Rolls-Royce isn’t known for high theft rates, and the Wraith follows that trend.
- Coverage. Consider luxury car insurance for this vehicle, which offers agreed value coverage and higher coverage maximums. In addition, uninsured/underinsured motorist, umbrella and gap insurance can close gaps not covered by this car’s potentially expensive accident claims.
- Insurer options. While many standard insurers offer coverage, a luxury insurance company may prove beneficial, although it limits provider choices.
- Warranty. Rolls-Royce treats car owners to a four-year, unlimited mileage warranty that includes servicing, maintenance, repairs and roadside assistance within the region it’s registered.
Does the Rolls-Royce Wraith qualify for discounts?
The Wraith includes standard and high-tech safety features that may help you qualify for discounts:
- Antilock brakes
- Antitheft device
- Backup, front and side cameras
- Driveline traction control
- Electronic stability control
- Parking assistance
- Roll stability control
Why is insurance so high for the Rolls-Royce Wraith?
The Rolls-Royce Wraith costs more to insure because it has a high base cost and customized frame requiring special parts and service. Also, since this car is a high-end luxury vehicle specialized insurance providers may be the best option.
How reliable is the Rolls-Royce Wraith?
While the Wraith lacks information about safety and reliability from both owners and experts, the car has an extensive warranty and zero recalls to date.
- Safety. This car doesn’t come with ratings from top safety organizations. That may be due to more consumers purchasing less expensive cars as a daily driver.
- Reliability. There’s little information about the long-term viability of the Wraith, but Rolls-Royce offers a cushioning four-year maintenance and service warranty to keep the car in good condition from the start.
- Recalls. The Wraith doesn’t include recalls for any of its model years, hinting at its solid manufacturing.
The Wraith is a large luxury coupe with a high-powered engine to round out the Rolls-Royce experience. These factors may bring higher insurance rates, but you can compare multiple insurers to find the best coverage for value.
Still looking around? Learn about rates for another make or model.
Frequently asked questions about the Rolls-Royce Wraith
Read more on this topic
Kia Mohave insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your Kia Mohave.
Kia Niro insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your Kia Niro.
Is online driver’s ed worth it? Pick the right online driver’s ed program and learn how long it takes to complete one.
Ferrari F8 Tributo insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your Ferrari F8 Tributo.
Compare Plymouth Rock vs Progressive car insurance Who has the best car insurance, Plymouth Rock or Progressive?
Compare Ameriprise vs State Farm car insurance Who has the best car insurance, Ameriprise or State Farm?
Polestar 2 insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your Polestar 2.
Compare Root vs Progressive car insurance Who has the best car insurance, Root or Progressive?
Compare Root vs Geico car insurance Who has the best car insurance, Root or Geico?
Polestar 1 insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your Polestar 1.
Ask an Expert