Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Rolls-Royce Cullinan car insurance rates
They're higher than most luxury SUVs, but the tradeoff is ultimate luxury.
Compare car insurance quotes
Enter your ZIP code below and click Compare to see the cheapest rates in your area.
The Cullinan’s luxury status, size and coverage needs make it very expensive to insure. Its rate is estimated at $979 per month or $11,748 per year, which ranges over $8,000 above luxury SUVs like the Maserati Levante.
Discover coverage that’s broader than competitors, valuable discounts up to 30% off and perks like shrinking deductibles that reward no claims.
- Broad coverage, including for custom car parts or ridesharing
- Transparent pricing tools that help you buy within budget
- Accident forgiveness on small claims or for staying claim-free
- Stack a variety of discounts for multiple cars, autopay or homeownership
Compare car insurance for your Rolls-Royce Cullinan
Why is insurance so expensive for the Rolls-Royce Cullinan?
The Rolls-Royce Cullinan costs more to insure because it requires specialized maintenance due to its luxury parts. Also, this is a heavy duty luxury vehicle likely to cause more damage in an accident.
How much does Rolls-Royce Cullinan car insurance cost?
|Model||Monthly insurance rate||Base car price|
How do I compare insurance for the Cullinan?
The Cullinan comes as a heavyweight SUV with a luxury price tag, specialized maintenance and coverage needs and limited insurance options. However, you’ll get a loaded warranty package — including maintenance and repairs — to help offset the cost.
- Body type. This SUV keeps up with the company’s luxury class but packs it into a heavier frame, which may cause more damage during an accident.
- Fuel. Like other luxury vehicles, this one doesn’t boast fuel economy, getting only 14 mpg combined.
- Theft. Rolls-Royces are not known to have theft problems.
- Maintenance. Although a common body style, this SUV may require all the attention of Rolls-Royce’s other cars, including European parts and specialist mechanics.
- Coverage. Consider luxury car insurance to cover the Cullinan’s hefty MSRP, which would give you agreed value coverage and higher limits. Also, you might look into uninsured/underinsured motorist and GAP insurance for further protection of your investment.
- Insurer options. You may opt for luxury car insurers, which limits your options and raises your premium.
- Warranty. With every Rolls-Royce, you receive a warranty that includes 4-year, unlimited mileage maintenance, repairs and roadside assistance.
Does the Rolls-Royce Cullinan qualify for discounts?
The Cullinan includes several safety features to help you bring down rates as much as possible.
- ABS brakes
- Active cruise control
- Antitheft system
- Collision warning
- Cross-traffic warning
- Four-camera parking monitor
- Lane change assist
- Lane departure warning
- Pedestrian warning
- Seatbelt pretensioners
- Stability control
Why is insurance so high for the Rolls-Royce Cullinan?
This SUV rides high in luxury and insurance rates. A Rolls-Royce ticket price, combined with a heavy frame, powerful engine and European parts all spell dollar signs for this vehicle.
- High MSRP. The Cullinan tops other luxury brands with SUV pricing with its $350,000 MSRP. Many other brands keep theirs below $100,000.
- Powerful engine. This vehicle packs 563 horsepower into a twin-turbocharge V-12 engine, giving it a big dose of powerful speed on the road.
- Weight. An accident with this SUV means colliding with a nearly 6,000-pound vehicle. Its sheer weight will likely cause heavy damage.
- Specialized repairs. The Cullinan may require extra coddling with imported parts and a Rolls-Royce mechanic, making repairs more expensive.
- Increased coverage. You may opt for a luxury policy to cover the sky high MSRP and personalizations.
How reliable is the Rolls-Royce Cullinan?
Rolls-Royce vehicles may not have much in the way of reliability information. But the Cullinan’s modern safety tech and tested inner workings suggest you may not have major issues with this SUV.
- Safety. The Cullinan isn’t yet rated for safety by the IIHS or NHTSA, possibly due to more customers looking into less expensive vehicles.
- Reliability. While you won’t find much information about this up-and-coming vehicle’s reliability, the Cullinan does use the company’s tried-and-true engine and base. It also comes with an unlimited mileage warranty to dispel any initial problems.
- Recalls. This brand new luxury SUV has yet to show any recalls in its first few months of life.
The Rolls-Royce Cullinan embodies luxury with its towering ticket price, big frame and specialized maintenance and repairs. All those add up to a high insurance rate that’s not atypical for a Rolls-Royce.
Frequently asked questions about the Rolls-Royce Cullinan
Read more on this topic
Kia Mohave insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your Kia Mohave.
Kia Niro insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your Kia Niro.
Is online driver’s ed worth it? Pick the right online driver’s ed program and learn how long it takes to complete one.
Ferrari F8 Tributo insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your Ferrari F8 Tributo.
Compare Plymouth Rock vs Progressive car insurance Who has the best car insurance, Plymouth Rock or Progressive?
Compare Ameriprise vs State Farm car insurance Who has the best car insurance, Ameriprise or State Farm?
Polestar 2 insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your Polestar 2.
Compare Root vs Progressive car insurance Who has the best car insurance, Root or Progressive?
Compare Root vs Geico car insurance Who has the best car insurance, Root or Geico?
Polestar 1 insurance rates Get cheap car insurance quotes and find the best policies for your Polestar 1.
Ask an Expert