Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Maserati Levante car insurance rates
Find coverage for the first SUV from this premium automaker.
Maserati is known for making alluring and powerful. The Levante — though bigger and with a back row for the kids — is no different. Its MSRP is $75,300, with an average monthly cost to insure of $291. While it's one of the more expensive luxury SUVs to insure, you're paying to protect its high-class Italian styling and specialized design. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- GM OnStar car insurance review
Existing users can get a discount, but coverage is only offered in Arizona for now.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- Heacock Classic car insurance review August 2021
Insure your classic car or race car at agreed value with Heacock Classic, but you’ll have to look elsewhere if you have recent claims or major violations.
- Driving without car insurance
Since driving uninsured comes with steep penalties, look at your coverage options or consider alternatives.
- Acceptance car insurance review Aug 2021
Consider Acceptance if you’re a high-risk driver, but prepare for the possibility of a negative customer service experience.
- Grundy classic car insurance review August 2021
Protect your classic as well as your daily driver with steep liability coverage all on one policy.
- J.C. Taylor classic car insurance review August 2021
Protect nearly any classic vehicle at least 19 years old with no-fuss, standard coverage.
- Hagerty classic car insurance review August 2021
Hagerty sets the bar on wide classic car coverage with thousands of positive customer reviews to back it up.
- Compare the best online car insurance companies
Compare the 5 best digital-focused car insurance companies.
- Is it illegal to sleep in your car?
Some cities ban the practice, but otherwise you can overnight legally at designated parking areas.