Seventh Avenue Credit review
Buy items now and pay them off later.
- Get this credit if you often shop from Seventh Avenue.
- Pick something else if you want a line of credit you can use at other stores.
- Apply if you have a poor to fair credit score of 300 or higher.
5.75% to 25.99%
Purchase APR (fixed)
Recommended credit score
Kliment Dukovski is a credit cards writer. He's written over 600 articles to help readers find and compare the best credit cards. Kliment has also written on money transfers, home loans and more. Previously, he ghostwrote guides and articles on foreign exchange, stock market trading and cryptocurrencies.
You can get low monthly payments, starting from $20 depending on your purchase amount, and with responsible use, you can increase your purchasing power.
Unfortunately, you can only use the card to make purchases from the Seventh Avenue shipping order catalog for home decor items and furniture.
- No annual fee. You won’t pay an annual fee to use the Seventh Avenue Credit.
- Low monthly payments. Depending on the size of your purchase, your monthly payments can be as low as $20 for items priced up to $200.
- Quick approval. You can get instant approval as soon as you select the credit when placing your order. The company will contact you if they need additional information.
You’ll also like
- Build your buying power. If you use the credit responsibly, you can get a credit increase.
- Balance payment options. You can easily pay your balance when you log in to your Seventh Avenue online account. Other payment options include paying by phone at 800-810-7064 or mailing your payment at Seventh Avenue, PO Box 2804, Monroe, WI 53566-8006.
What to watch out for
- High cost for long-term credit. If you choose to pay your purchase in 47 months, you’ll pay a lot more than if you pay it off in 12 months. For example, a purchase of $1,800 with a monthly payment of $60 for 47 months will cost a total of $2,820.
- No rewards. Many other credit cards offer rewards such as cash back, points or miles.
Compare store credit cards
The Seventh Avenue Credit may be a good choice if you frequently shop from Seventh Avenue and you’re looking to buy now, pay later. But if you have a bad credit score and you want to improve it, other card options may be better suited for you.
Alternatively, you can check out other store cards and compare your options if that’s what you’re looking for.
Frequently asked questions