Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Wells Fargo credit cards: Which one is best for you?
Read card reviews, compare Wells Fargo credit cards, and see our editors' top picks.
Compare Wells Fargo credit cards
While it doesn't have as many credit cards as its big-bank rivals Chase or Bank of America, Wells Fargo offers a strong stable of products. Use our table to compare your Wells Fargo credit card options and get a sense of which one is for you.
Compare up to 4 providers
Read more on this topic
- Wells Fargo Active Cash℠ Credit Card review
Wells Fargo just dropped a new 2% cashback card.
- How to get a Wells Fargo cash advance
Access cash from your credit line with a Wells Fargo card.
- Can I add my Wells Fargo credit card to Apple Pay?
Use your iPhone to pay for purchases at participating locations.
- Wells Fargo credit card phone insurance
Get phone insurance when you pay your phone bill with your Wells Fargo credit card.
- Wells Fargo credit card app review
Manage your credit card finances with your smartphone.
- How to increase your Wells Fargo credit limit
Increase your purchasing power with active and responsible credit card use.
- Wells Fargo credit cards with no foreign transaction fees
There’s just one option, but it might fit your needs.
- Wells Fargo balance transfer credit cards
One card offers an 18-month intro APR on balance transfers.
- How to prequalify for Wells Fargo credit cards
Wells Fargo doesn’t currently accept prequalification requests, but there are ways to get a preapproval letter.
- Wells Fargo Business Elite Signature Card
Earn rewards on all of your business purchases and get industry-leading business reporting tools.