Discounts, cash savings and exclusive deals at T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post.
- Get this card if… you’re loyal to the great deals found at T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods or Sierra Trading Post.
- Pick something else if…you don’t shop at this chain of discount department stores.
|Product Name||TJX Rewards® Credit Card|
|APR for Purchases ( Purchase Rate )||28.49% variable|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 23 days|
|Minimum Credit Score||Poor (Below 660)|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Late Payment Fee||$35|
If you’ve ever walked through the door of a T.J.Maxx or Marshalls, you know that it’s a place to find top-notch deals on designer clothing, handbags, housewares and other merch. Add to that list HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post, and you’ve got a large cult following dedicated to digging up deals both in store and online.
If you’re a fan of this chain of discount retailers, earn rewards for your spending to redeem on the goods you already love with one card: TJX Rewards. This store card gives you 10% off your first purchase, $10 for every $200 you spend and the ability to unlock sweepstakes and giveaways, invitations to exclusive events and new-merch notifications when you register your card online.
- 10% discount on first card purchase. Get a 10% coupon with your new card to use at any T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods or Sierra Trading Post.
- 5x points. Get a $10 rewards certificate for every 1,000 points earned at any of the four discount stores, with no limits on how much you can earn.
You’ll also like …
- Access Program. Cardholders save even more by registering online to unlock loyalty benefits that include exclusive discounts, private party invitations and alerts when new shipments arrive off the truck.
- 0% fraud liability. You aren’t responsible for unauthorized charges made with your card.
What to watch out for
- High 28.49% variable APR. The TJX Rewards card comes with one high rate, which means you’ll want to avoid carrying a balance month to month.
- Fees for late payments. You face fees of up to $35 for late payments, which you can avoid with autopay.
Consider other cards if…
- You don’t shop at T.J.Maxx stores. The four discount chains have their fans, but if you’re not among them, you’ll want to look into a card that better suits your spending.
What should I know before I apply?
To apply for the TJX Rewards card, you must be:
- At least 18 years old.
- A US citizen or legal resident.
You’ll need to submit personal and financial information that includes:
- Your full name and personal contact information.
- Proof of stable employment.
- Your date of birth and Social Security number.
How to apply for the card
1. Locate the TJX Rewards card online and click Apply Today.
2. Complete the application with your personal and contact information. Specify how you’d like to receive payments and verify your identifying details.
3. Choose whether you’d like to register with the optional Card Security, which protects you against unemployment and other financial difficulties for an additional charge based on your balance.
4. Carefully read the terms and conditions and confirm that you understand them. Click Accept & Submit.
5. Confirm your information and submit your application for approval.
How long will it take to be approved?
Synchrony Bank will review your application and let you know whether you’re approved within a few business days. If you have strong credit, you may be upgraded to a TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard, which comes with stronger benefits, including rewards points wherever Mastercard is accepted.
I got the card. Now what?
- Make timely payments. Manage your spending and payments — and unlock special deals and rewards — by registering your card online.
- Avoid unnecessary interest. At the close of each billing cycle, Synchrony Bank extends a grace period of 23 days to pay your balance without accruing interest.
- Avoid late fees. To avoid late payment fees of up to $35, consider setting up autopay from your checking account.
- Customer service. If you have questions, existing cardholders can call 1-877-890-3150 for support.
Discount fashionistas everywhere boast the deals they find at T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post. If you’re already a fan, this simple store card can save you a percentage off your spending with an “in” on exclusive discounts and more.