Cash rewards, birthday celebrations and plenty of extra savings for shopping with this Wisconsin chain.
We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.
- Get this card if… you’re a frequent shopper at any of the 14 Boston department stores.
- Pick something else if…you don’t shop at this department store chain.
- Recommended good to excellent credit range of 700 to 850.
Owned by Bon-Ton, Boston Store is Wisconsin’s one-stop department store for stylish clothing, shoes, jewelry, fragrances and more.
If you already know this, then the Boston Store Credit Card could be for you. It offers a $20 rewards card for every $200 you spend, with the ability to stack your discounts for bigger savings, among other exclusive savings.
|Product Name||Boston Store Credit Card|
|APR for Purchases ( Purchase Rate )||25.99% variable|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 25 days|
|Returned Payment Fee||$38|
|Minimum Credit Score||Good (700-739)|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Returned Payment Fee||$38|
|Late Payment Fee||$38|
With regular spending, you can stack rewards to save big. And you won’t need to use them all at once: Points carry over year after year.
- Rewards card. Spend $200 on your Boston Store card and get a $20 rewards card for use on any purchase of $50 or more.
- Double your rewards. Double your rewards to $40 if you spend $200 in a calendar month — or make a purchase in a featured department.
- Exclusive savings. Cardholders save even more, with special discounts and deals on card purchases throughout the year.
You’ll also like …
- No fee. This card is free to use across Boston’s 14 Wisconsin stores.
- Elites extras. Join a special group of cardholders for deeper discounts and free online shipping on orders of $25 or more.
- Birthday gift. Get up to a $20 gift card on your birthday for use in stores or online.
What to watch out for
- High interest rate. The Boston Store Credit Card comes with a high 25.99% variable APR, so you may want to manage your spending to pay off balances each month.
- Fees for late and returned payments. For each late or returned payment, you’ll pay a fee of up to $38.00. Avoid this fee by setting up autopay.
Consider other cards if…
- You don’t shop at Boston Store. Boston Store is loved by many, but you’ll find it only in Wisconsin. If you aren’t a loyal customer, you’ll want to pass on this card.
What should I know before I apply?
Always consider your options and your financial situation before you apply for a credit card.
To apply for the Boston Store Credit Card, you must be:
- At least 18 years old.
- A US citizen or legal resident.
You’ll need to submit personal and financial information, including:
- Your full name and personal contact information.
- Proof of stable employment.
- Your date of birth and Social Security number.
How to apply for the card
1. Locate the Boston Store Credit Card on Comenity Bank’s site and click Apply.
2. Complete the application with your personal and contact information. Specify whether you’d like to add an authorized buyer and click Continue.
3. Continue through the steps, entering your financial information and other details as requested. Submit your application.
How long will it take to be approved?
Comenity Bank’s site automates conditional credit approval, so you may get a decision in just a few minutes of submitting your application.
I got the card. Now what?
- Make timely payments. Manage your spending and payments by registering your card online with Comenity Bank.
- Avoid unnecessary interest. At the close of each billing cycle, Comenity Bank extends a grace period of 25 days to pay your balance without accruing interest.
- Avoid fees. Late and returned payments come with hefty fees of up to $38, so consider setting up autopay from your checking account.
- Customer service. If you have questions, visit the help section on the Comenity Bank website or call 1-844-271-2526.
If you live in Wisconsin, it’s a good chance you love Boston Store’s wide selection of clothing, housewares and more. This store card rewards frequent shoppers for their loyalty with cash rewards, free online shipping and more.