Get exclusive discounts and bonuses for shopping at your local Bealls.
- Get this card if… you’re a frequent shopper at any of 500 Bealls department stores.
- Pick something else if…you don’t shop at this Florida department store chain.
- Recommended good to excellent credit range of 700 to 850.
If you routinely shop for stylish digs at Bealls Florida department stores, you’re in luck. The Bealls Store Credit Card offers a $5 rewards for every $100 you spend, exclusive cardholder deals and birthday gifts, among other perks.
|Product Name||Bealls Credit Card|
|APR for Purchases ( Purchase Rate )||27.99% variable|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 25 days|
|Returned Payment Fee||$38|
|Minimum Credit Score||Good (700-739)|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Returned Payment Fee||$38|
|Late Payment Fee||$38|
- Rewards. Get $5 for every $100 you spend on beachwear and coastal home decor at Bealls.
- Exclusive savings. Cardholders save even more, with special discounts and deals on card purchases throughout the year.
You’ll also like …
- $0 annual fee. This card is free to use across Bealls department stores.
- Christmas reward. You’re additionally rewarded around the holidays.
- Birthday gift. Get up to a $20 gift card on your birthday for use in stores or online.
What to watch out for
- High interest rate. The Bealls Credit Card comes with a high 27.99% variable APR, so consider paying off your card balance each month.
- Fees for late and returned payments. For each late or returned payment, you’ll pay a fee of up to $38.00.
Consider other cards if…
- You don’t frequently shop at Bealls. The Bealls card is for exclusive use on clothing and decor at this Florida department store only. Which means you’ll want to consider another card if you don’t shop there.
What should I know before I apply?
Always consider your options and your financial situation before you apply for a credit card.
To apply for the Bealls Credit Card, you must be:
- At least 18 years old.
- A US citizen or legal resident.
You’ll need to submit personal and financial information, including:
- Your full name and personal contact information.
- Proof of stable employment.
- Your date of birth and Social Security number.
How to apply for the card
1. Locate the Bealls Store Credit Card on Comenity Bank’s site and click Apply.
2. Complete the application with your personal and contact information. Specify whether you’d like to add an authorized buyer and click Continue.
3. Continue through the steps, entering your financial information and other details as requested. Submit your application.
How long will it take to be approved?
The website automates conditional credit approval, so you could get a decision within minutes.
I got the card. Now what?
- Make timely payments. Register your online account with Comenity Bank to manage your spending and payments.
- Avoid interest. At the close of each billing cycle, you have a grace period of 25 days to pay your balance. If you do, you won’t pay interest on your purchases.
- Avoid fees. Late and returned payments come with hefty fees of up to $38.
- Customer service. If you have questions, visit the help section on the Comenity Bank website or call 1-844-271-2526.
If you find yourself perusing Bealls department store’s latest bathing suits, resort wear and home decor, you’ll find attractive incentives with this store card.