Bealls Credit Card review
Get exclusive discounts and bonuses for shopping at your local Bealls.
- Get this card if… you’re a frequent shopper at any of 500 Bealls department stores.
- Pick something else if…you don’t shop at this Florida department store chain.
- Recommended good to excellent credit range of 580 to 669.
If you routinely shop for stylish digs at Bealls Florida department stores, you’re in luck. The Bealls Credit Card offers a $5 rewards for every $100 you spend, exclusive cardholder deals and birthday gifts, among other perks.
Up to 5%
Purchase APR (variable)
Recommended credit score
How to apply for the card
- Locate the Bealls Credit Card on Comenity Bank’s site and click Apply.
- Complete the application with your personal and contact information. Specify whether you’d like to add an authorized buyer and click Continue.
- Continue through the steps, entering your financial information and other details as requested. Submit your application.
How long will it take to be approved?
The website automates conditional credit approval, so you could get a decision within minutes.
- Rewards. Get $5 for every $100 you spend on beachwear and coastal home decor at Bealls.
- Exclusive savings. Cardholders save even more, with special discounts and deals on card purchases throughout the year.
You’ll also like …
- $0 annual fee. This card is free to use across Bealls department stores.
- Christmas reward. You’re additionally rewarded around the holidays.
- Birthday gift. Get up to a $20 gift card on your birthday for use in stores or online.
What to watch out for
- High interest rate. The Bealls Credit Card comes with a high 28.49% variable APR, so consider paying off your card balance each month.
- Fees for late and returned payments. For each late or returned payment, you’ll pay a fee of up to $40.
Compare store credit cards
What should I know before I apply?
To apply for the Bealls Credit Card, you must be:
- At least 18 years old.
- A US citizen or legal resident.
You’ll need to submit personal and financial information, including:
- Your full name and personal contact information.
- Proof of stable employment.
- Your date of birth and Social Security number.
I got the card. Now what?
- Make timely payments. Register your online account with Comenity Bank to manage your spending and payments.
- Avoid interest. At the close of each billing cycle, you have a grace period of 25 days to pay your balance. If you do, you won’t pay interest on your purchases.
- Avoid fees. Late and returned payments come with hefty fees of up to $40.
- Customer service. If you have questions, visit the help section on the Comenity Bank website or call 1-844-271-2526.
If you find yourself perusing Bealls department store’s latest bathing suits, resort wear and home decor, you’ll find attractive incentives with this store card.
But if you don’t shop often with Bealls, you’re better off looking at other store credit cards so you can get the most rewards for your shopping.