Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
McLaren GT insurance rates
Compare car insurance for your McLaren GT
Get the cheapest quotes for your McLaren GT
Just enter your ZIP code and click Compare.
Get insurance quotes for your GT
What factors affect insurance for the McLaren GT?Insurance rates for the McLaren GT are based on theft rates, vehicle performance, repair costs and other factors that vary between makes and models. Here’s how the GT compares to other vehicles.
- Type of car. The McLaren GT is a sports car, which tend to be pricier to insure.
- Theft. Theft rates for this car are low, which may lower the cost of insurance.
- Repairs. Repairs for this car are expensive, which typically leads to expensive insurance premiums.
- Safety ratings. This car has good safety ratings, which typically makes cars cheaper to insure.
- Fuel type. Cars with gas engines are usually slightly cheaper to insure than other fuel types.
- Trim. Generally, your insurance goes up when you opt for a pricier trim level or more features upgrades. Popular trim levels for this model include the Base trim, depending on the model year.
- Coverage. For a sports car, you might consider a policy with your state's required coverage with high liability limits plus collision and comprehensive coverage. And the more coverage you have, the higher your insurance rates.
- Warranty. New GTs come with a 36 months / unlimited distance warranty from McLaren plus roadside assistance.
- Manufacturer deals. Currently, McLaren is offering reduced prices on 36-month leases. You can also find other financing deals from McLaren by checking with your local dealer.
What discounts does the GT qualify for?You could save money on car insurance for your McLaren GT if it comes equipped with certain safety features.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount
- Safety device discount