Compare car insurance quotes
Enter your ZIP code below and click Compare to see the cheapest rates in your area.
The average insurance costs for a Lamborghini Aventador is $568 a month — or $6,816 a year. Your actual cost could be more or less depending on your driving record, the number of miles you drive in a year and other factors. To determine our estimated cost, we aggregated quotes from insurance companies using this profile:
- 2017 Lamborghini Aventador
- 10,001–15,000 miles driven yearly
- No accidents in the past five years
- Anti-theft device on vehicle
- Driver located in New York
- Good credit
Our estimated price is for the state required minimum coverage which includes bodily injury, property damage, uninsured motorist bodily injury and personal injury protection.
Other factors that can affect your auto insurance rate
- The Lamborghini Aventador’s model year
- The vehicle’s trim
- The amount of coverage you need
- The estimated miles your drive in a year
- The vehicle’s safety and anti-theft features
- The driver’s credit score
- The driver’s location
- The driver’s age
- The driver’s driving history in the past five years
- The driver’s marital status
- Your (or the driver’s) gender
- Whether the driver rents, leases or owns the vehicle
- Rewards for safe drivers
- Basic to comprehensive
- Your own dedicated agent
Enjoy having your own dedicated agent to help you get the best discounts and coverage.
- Rewards for safe drivers, good students and more
- Get your own dedicated insurance agent
The Lamborghini Aventador model was launched in 2011 and was named after a fighting bull named Aventador that fought in Zaragoza in 1993. The Aventador was initially planned to be limited to 4,000 units but the 5,000th unit of the Aventador was built in March 2016, 5 years after release.
Insurance companies determine the insurance cost for a Lamborghini Aventador based on safety ratings, theft rates, replacement costs and overall damage susceptibility. Insurance rates can change based on a driver’s history and location. Lamborghini shoppers should grab quotes from several insurance companies to find the lowest premium possible before they commit. Lamborghini Aventador shoppers should also do their research and see if they qualify for insurance discounts with each insurance company.
Lamborghini Aventador money-saving safety features
You could save money on car insurance for your Lamborghini Aventador if it comes equipped with these safety features.
- Anti-lock brakes
- Stability control
- Seatbelt pretensioners
- Anti theft system
Which car insurance provider is best for me?
- Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A was founded in 1963 to compete with Ferrari.
- Lamborghini prices start at $199,800 and can go up to $4,800,000.
- The company is owned by Volkswagen through its subsidiary Audi.
- Lamborghini model names are inspired from famous fighting bulls – a key part of Lamborghini’s identity and brand.
- Since 2012, Lamborghini sells between 2,000 to 3,500 units a year.
A 2017 Lamborghini Aventador starts at a base price of $399,500. With the average insurance rate at $6,816 per year, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is 1.7%.
Find the cheapest rates
Compare the best car insurance companies near you.
Your information is secure.
From a price standpoint, the Lamborghini Aventador ranks right in the middle of our list of the 360 priciest car models to insure. Explore the prices of other car brands and models: