Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Valentine’s Day flowers
Wow your honey with a one-of-a-kind bouquet.
Who says roses are the only flowers you can gift your sweetie on Valentine’s Day? If you and your Valentine like to live life outside the box, try these unique flower ideas.
Best Valentine’s Day flowers
Infinite Love: 12 Red Roses
Magnificent Pink Rose and Lily
Sweetheart Roses Bouquet
Passion for Purple Roses
The True Romance Rose Bouquet
Always on my mind
a-DOG-able® in a Basket
Sweetest Love Tulips
All My Love Bouquet
5 reasons why she’ll love not getting a rose this Valentine’s Day
Want to kick your V-Day flowers up a notch? Spring for something other than the classic rose. She’ll love that…
- You put effort into your present. Let’s face it, roses are one of the easiest presents to give on Valentine’s Day. Pick out a unique bunch of flowers instead — she’ll love the extra effort you put into choosing a nontraditional arrangement.
- She’s different. When everyone else has the same bouquet of roses in the office, she’ll have something totally different to flaunt.
- You didn’t make a big deal about Valentine’s Day. Did she impose a “no Valentine’s Day gift” rule? If you stray from the traditional bouquet of roses, you can get away with giving her a “just because” gift with less pressure.
- You went local. Environmentally-conscious girlfriends will love that you visited a local florist or garden local to your region.
- You splurged on something other than pricey roses. Maybe with the money you saved on roses, you can gift her something she’ll really love, like a charm bracelet or photo collage of the two of you.
Add a little flair to your V-Day gift this year by browsing through tons of bouquets that aren’t traditional roses. Go for her favorite color or type of flower — even if that means ordering her a sunflower bouquet!
Frequently asked questions
Flower deals and offers
Photo by Element5 Digital on Unsplash
More guides on Finder
Top 6 winter fashion trends perfect for that Netflix & chill vibe
From cozy oversized coats to statement sleeves and necklines that prompt double takes, here are the trends you need in your closet as the new year begins.
Top 35+ made-in-the-USA pet food brands
Our best picks for picky eaters, grain-free formulas, low-fat diets and more.
10 best FIRE books of 2020
Get inspired to map your own path to financial independence and early retirement.
What to expect from the Overstock Customer Day sale
See when to start shopping for Overstock’s Customer Day sale, what the biggest bargains are and get style inspo from our top product picks.
Herbody Cosmetics CBD skincare review
Two women with different skin tones give their reviews on Herbody Cosmetics CBD-infused skincare packed with vitamins, antioxidants and natural emollients.
Lululemon Boxing Day sales 2020
Score savings on the season’s hottest athleisure trends with the Boxing Day sales from Lululemon.
Top high-waisted joggers in 2020
See top picks for this fall/winter trend, starting at under $20. If these don’t suit your style, learn where you can shop for more — no matter your budget.
How to name a child as your life insurance beneficiary
You can designate your minor child as a life insurance beneficiary, but they won’t receive the money directly.
45 Black-owned businesses and organizations to support today and every day
Find everything from clean beauty brands and in-house coffee roasters to business consultants and graphic designers.
Buy breathable face masks online
If you’re looking for masks with breathability, whether for exercising or just to increase airflow, look at our top picks.
Ask an Expert