Wow your honey with a one-of-a-kind bouquet.
Who says roses are the only flowers you can gift your sweetie on Valentine’s Day? If you and your Valentine like to live life outside the box, try these unique flower ideas.
Best Valentine’s Day flowers
Sweetheart Roses Bouquet
Sweetest Love Tulips
All My Love Bouquet
A Legendary Romance
5 reasons why she’ll love not getting a rose this Valentine’s Day
Want to kick your V-Day flowers up a notch? Spring for something other than the classic rose. Here’s why she’ll love you for it.
- She’ll love the fact you put effort into your present. Let’s face it, roses are one of the easiest presents to give on Valentine’s Day. Pick out a unique bunch of flowers instead, she’ll love the extra effort you put into choosing a non-traditional arrangement.
- She’ll love the fact that she’s different. When everyone else has the same bouquet of roses in the office, she’ll have something totally different to flaunt.
- She’ll love that you didn’t make a big deal about Valentine’s Day. Did she impose a “no Valentine’s Day gift” rule? If you stray from the traditional bouquet of roses, you can get away with giving her a “just because” gift with less pressure.
- She’ll love that you went local. Environmentally conscious girlfriends will love that you visited a local florist or garden native to your region.
- She’ll love that you splurged on something other than pricey roses. Maybe with the money you saved on roses, you can gift her something she’ll really love, like a charm bracelet or photo collage of the two of you.
Add a little flare to your V-Day gift this year by browsing through tons of bouquets that aren’t traditional roses. Go for her favorite color or type of flower, even if that means ordering her a sunflower bouquet!
Frequently asked questions
Flower deals and offers
Photo by Element5 Digital on Unsplash