Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Valentine’s Day flowers
Wow your honey with a one-of-a-kind bouquet.
Who says roses are the only flowers you can gift your sweetie on Valentine’s Day? If you and your Valentine like to live life outside the box, try these unique flower ideas.
Book now and stay later + save 8%
Enjoy an extra 8% off hotels with free cancellation on most hotels
Take an extra 15% off already marked down sale items
Plus a 30 day risk-free trial on all mattresses
Save up to 40% off footwear for the whole family
20% off orders totaling $600 or more
Limited time special offer. Free shipping. T&Cs apply.
Best Valentine’s Day flowers
Infinite Love: 12 Red Roses
Magnificent Pink Rose and Lily
Sweetheart Roses Bouquet
Passion for Purple Roses
The True Romance Rose Bouquet
Always on my mind
a-DOG-able® in a Basket
Sweetest Love Tulips
All My Love Bouquet
5 reasons why she’ll love not getting a rose this Valentine’s Day
Want to kick your V-Day flowers up a notch? Spring for something other than the classic rose. She’ll love that…
- You put effort into your present. Let’s face it, roses are one of the easiest presents to give on Valentine’s Day. Pick out a unique bunch of flowers instead — she’ll love the extra effort you put into choosing a nontraditional arrangement.
- She’s different. When everyone else has the same bouquet of roses in the office, she’ll have something totally different to flaunt.
- You didn’t make a big deal about Valentine’s Day. Did she impose a “no Valentine’s Day gift” rule? If you stray from the traditional bouquet of roses, you can get away with giving her a “just because” gift with less pressure.
- You went local. Environmentally-conscious girlfriends will love that you visited a local florist or garden local to your region.
- You splurged on something other than pricey roses. Maybe with the money you saved on roses, you can gift her something she’ll really love, like a charm bracelet or photo collage of the two of you.
Add a little flair to your V-Day gift this year by browsing through tons of bouquets that aren’t traditional roses. Go for her favorite color or type of flower — even if that means ordering her a sunflower bouquet!
Frequently asked questions
Flower deals and offers
Photo by Element5 Digital on Unsplash
Ask an Expert