We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Unique Valentine’s Day flowers
Wow your honey with a one-of-a-kind bouquet.
Who says roses are the only flowers you can gift your sweetie on Valentine’s Day? If you and your Valentine like to live life outside the box, try these unique flower ideas.
Best Valentine’s Day flowers
Always on my mind
New Sunrise™ Bouquet - BASKET INCLUDED
Cheerful cherry blossom luxury spa gift basket
a-DOG-able® in a Basket
Sweetest Love Tulips
All My Love Bouquet
5 reasons why she’ll love not getting a rose this Valentine’s Day
Want to kick your V-Day flowers up a notch? Spring for something other than the classic rose. She’ll love that…
- You put effort into your present. Let’s face it, roses are one of the easiest presents to give on Valentine’s Day. Pick out a unique bunch of flowers instead — she’ll love the extra effort you put into choosing a nontraditional arrangement.
- She’s different. When everyone else has the same bouquet of roses in the office, she’ll have something totally different to flaunt.
- You didn’t make a big deal about Valentine’s Day. Did she impose a “no Valentine’s Day gift” rule? If you stray from the traditional bouquet of roses, you can get away with giving her a “just because” gift with less pressure.
- You went local. Environmentally-conscious girlfriends will love that you visited a local florist or garden local to your region.
- You splurged on something other than pricey roses. Maybe with the money you saved on roses, you can gift her something she’ll really love, like a charm bracelet or photo collage of the two of you.
Add a little flair to your V-Day gift this year by browsing through tons of bouquets that aren’t traditional roses. Go for her favorite color or type of flower — even if that means ordering her a sunflower bouquet!
Frequently asked questions
Flower deals and offers
Photo by Element5 Digital on Unsplash
Ask an Expert