Get high-quality on-trend clothes for your unique sense of style.
Thinking of shopping at Superdry.com? Here’s what you need to know.
What is Superdry?
Superdry is a breakout clothing brand with a self-proclaimed fusion of “vintage Americana and Japanese-inspired graphics with a British style.” If unique, one-of-a-kind fashion is your jam, Superdry is the shop for you.
While you can browse through a huge selection of its clothes and accessories online, but Superdry also runs more than 500 brick-and-mortar spots across the globe.
What can I buy at Superdry?
- Men’s apparel. Whether you’re a graphic tee kind of guy or would rather polos and sweaters, Superdry has what you’re looking for. Shop shirts, jeans, jackets and outerwear through one convenient site.
- Women’s apparel. From beachwear to super “cas” to an evening out, Superdry has women’s fashion for every occasion.
- Accessories. Find sporty watches and sunglasses, purses, hats, gloves and even a line of branded socks and underwear.
- Shoes. Buy flip-flops, boots and every other form of footwear here.
I hear that sizing can be an issue at Superdry. How do I choose the right size?
In response to customer complaints about clothing size discrepancies, Superdry explains that its sizing tends to run on the smaller side to coincide with its “slim fit” look. You may want to order a size larger than normal, or take a look at its online size chart for women and men before placing your order.
What sets Superdry apart?
By far, a quality that sets Superdry apart from the crowd is its unique branded graphics and styles. These items truly are a one-of-a-kind blend of American, Japanese and British flavors.
If you’re looking for the clothes to match your bold, colorful personality, get an eye on Superdry’s unique fashion trends. You won’t break the bank, but you also may not find the best bargains out there.
Common questions about Superdry
Pros and cons
- Large selection of unique styles. There’s no shortage of high-fashion styles, colors and patterns for both men and women at Superdry.
- Buy two, get one promotion. Superdry often promos “buy two, get one free” on its website, so check for deals like these before heading to a store.
- Free shipping. Superdry offers free shipping to the US, UK, Canada, Australia and several other countries. Shoppers spending $800 or more on a single order will pay customs and duty charges.
- Can be pricey. Offering strong shopping promos, Superdry isn’t your average bargain online clothing store. Typical prices are $29.99 for T-shirts, $74.50 for jeans and $289.50 for leather coats.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
UK customers have a few more options than customers in the US and other countries. For the US, Superdry estimates free shipping to take three to five business days.
- American Express
If you’re unhappy with your item for any reason, return it by completing a return form or exchange it within 28 days of receipt. All customers outside of the UK pay the full cost of shipping their returns to Superdry.
Once Superdry receives your return, you’ll get a confirmation email. Your return should then be processed and honored within seven to 10 business days.