Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Superdry online shopping review
Get high-quality on-trend clothes for your unique sense of style.
Superdry is a breakout clothing brand with a self-proclaimed fusion of “vintage Americana and Japanese-inspired graphics with a British style.” If unique, one-of-a-kind fashion is your jam, Superdry might be the shop for you.
- Free shipping. All US orders ship for free.
- Free returns. And choose between a refund or exchange.
- Positive reviews on Trustpilot. It has glowing reviews from thousands of happy shoppers.
- Limited sizing. Its womenswear only goes up to size 12, and it doesn’t sell maternity clothes.
- Print your own return label. This might be inconvenient if you don’t have a printer.
Reviews and complaints: Is Superdry legit?
Superdry is a legit retailer. When you shop at Superdry, it’ll be a similar experience to what you’d get at H&M or Forever 21, online or in store.
While Superdry isn’t accredited by the BBB, it has a 4.4 out of 5-star Excellent rating on Trustpilot, compiled from over 212,500 reviews. Thousands of happy shoppers report that the product is high quality, the prices are reasonable, the delivery is fast and the items are as advertised. Only 6% of shoppers rated Superdry as Bad, usually due to delayed or missing orders. Superdry has responded to most negative reviews, which indicates a responsive customer support team.
What brands does Superdry sell?
Superdry only sells its own label, which it categorizes into five different collections.
- Original & Vintage. Clothing inspired by Americana in the 50s and 60s.
- Superdry Studios. Premium designs with a relaxed, minimalist feel, meant to last you for years to come.
- Superdry Code. Loungewear and activewear designed to be staples in your closet.
- Superdry X. Disruptive streetwear that fuses nostalgia with the zeitgeist.
- Sport Performance. Moisture-wicking performance wear for working out.
Superdry doesn’t have a size chart, but it does have a Fit Finder that’ll help calculate your size in any given product. Just select an item, then click Fit Finder.
First, enter your height and weight. Then, it’ll show you tummy and hip images so you can choose which shape best matches your body. Depending on the item, it might ask you a few more questions, like your bra size.
If you’re still on the fence between sizing up or sizing down, we recommend sizing up, since Superdry clothes tend to have a slimmer fit.
Does Superdry have plus sizes?
No. The largest size Superdry sells is 12 in womenswear. In menswear it goes up to XXXL.
Does Superdry have maternity sizes?
Nope, Superdry doesn’t sell maternity clothes.
Delivery times vary, depending on which distribution center your order is coming from. Superdry will show you an estimate of how long it’ll take your order to ship when you checkout.
Can I get free shipping?
Yes! All US orders ship for free.
Superdry payments and financing
If you’re paying with a card, Superdry accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Does Superdry accept Paypal?
Yes, Superdry accepts PayPal. When you’re ready to check out, select PayPal Checkout to complete your purchase in just a few clicks.
Does Superdry have financing options?
Yes! Buy now and pay later with Klarna, which splits your total into four equal payments over 30 days. You won’t pay interest because Klarna is a payment plan, not a loan. But if you make a late payment, you’ll be charged a $7 fee.
Superdry returns and exchanges
You have 28 days from the delivery date to return your Superdry order if you aren’t happy with it.
Does Superdry have free returns?
Yes! All Superdry returns from the US are free. You can print out a prepaid shipping label at home or in a Superdry store. Because Superdry is paperless, the prepaid shipping label won’t come with your order. It takes Superdry about 14 days to process returns.
Does Superdry do exchanges?
Yes! You can exchange an order for the same item in a different size or color. But you can’t exchange one item for a completely different product.
How do I return an item to Superdry?
Here’s how to get rolling on your Superdry return:
- Go to the returns portal.
- Enter our order number, address, email or phone number then click Proceed.
- Select the items you want to return.
- Indicate why you want to return the item, and whether you want a refund or exchange.
- Choose a courier service.
- Print your label and attach it to the package.
- Bring the package to your local courier office.
Superdry discounts and sales
Shop clearance all year round by clicking Sale — Superdry typically has clearance products for up to 50% off.
Does Superdry offer student or military discounts?
No, Superdry doesn’t have discounts for military members or students.
When’s the next sale at Superdry?
The next big sale at Superdry will probably be around Black Friday and Cyber Monday, which is the weekend after Thanksgiving. Last year, it offered 30% off the entire site during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
How can I contact customer support?
Get in touch with Superdry’s customer service team via:
- Phone. Call 877-491-9842.
- Email. Submit a contact form online to get a response straight to your email.
If Superdry isn’t quite what you’re looking for, browse these competitors for chic, on-trend clothing at a similar price point:
- H&M. In addition to of-the-moment fashions, H&M sells sustainable and plus size clothing that sets it apart from Superdry.
- Weekday. This Swedish brand is inspired by youth culture and street style, though the designs have a clean, minimalist sensibility. It ships free to the US when you spend at least $200.
- Madewell. Classic and vintage-inspired denim and streetwear for men, women and kids. Madewell is known for selling investment pieces without the hefty price tag. Get free shipping when you sign up for its rewards program.
- Anthropologie. Bohemian frocks, patterned pants, groovy shoes and pretty accessories abound at Anthropologie, which offers free shipping when you sign up for its mailing list and spend at least $150.
More guides on Finder
Everlywell COVID-19 test kit review
Get your results within two business days, and book a free telehealth consult if you test positive.
Allswell The Brick mattress review
I tried Allswell’s Brick Mattress, it’s firmest mattress yet. See how firm it really is, how it stacks up against competitors and more.
Top 10+ flare pants styles
Your wardrobe this season won’t be complete until you own a pair of flared pants. We’ve rounded up top picks, whether you favor trousers, leggings or denim.
Get up to 90% off popular brands through ThredUp, a secondhand clothing website. Here’s what you need to know before you start shopping.
Mercari review: How it works, pros, cons and more
Is Mercari the best secondhand app to buy or sell your goods? See Mercari pros and cons, reviews and complaints and general FAQs to decide.
Should you sell on Poshmark or Tradesy?
Compare pros and cons of selling on Poshmark vs. Tradesy to help you get the most for your secondhand clothing, shoes and accessories.
The best Valentine’s Day deals to shop right now
Score deals from Macy’s, Forever21, 1-800-Flowers and much more when you shop these Valentine’s Day sales.
Sites like Mercari
Looking for an alternative to Mercari? Here are some worthy competitors that offer high-end brands at steep discounts.
Clothes shopping on a budget-tips for 2021
11 experts lend their prowess to help you dress your best in 2021 with tips and tricks as simple as your budget, but as swanky as your style.
Here are 6 Rae Dunn-inspired products we love and where to find a deal
These home products are giving us serious Rae Dunn vibes, and you can score them for a solid discount right now.
Ask an Expert