Combine multiple connections on one single device with this cloud service VPN.
Speedify speeds up your Internet to up to 50Mbps for better, more secure browsing while protecting your privacy and identity. Bonding multiple Internet connections together results in fast private access while unblocking region-restricted content.
What is Speedify VPN?
Speedify VPN lets you use all available Internet connections to enhance streaming and connectivity. Your traffic is encrypted and tunneled to a VPN server, where it’s kept safe from prying eyes and hackers — even on public Wi-Fi.
Its unique channel bonding technology spreads your Internet traffic across your Mac, PC, Android or iOS devices using Speedify’s worldwide network of 100 servers in the cloud. These servers are available in 23 countries, including 11 in the US, assigning you a virtual IP to bypass georestrictions on content.
Best of all, it offers a free monthly plan with access to all of its features.
What services does Speedify VPN offer?
All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee and access to Speedify’s global network of servers on all computers and mobile devices:
- 1GB monthly — $0 for 1GB of free Internet optimization
- Unlimited monthly — $8.99 per month for unlimited data
- Unlimited yearly — $4.17 per month or $49.99 per year for unlimited data
What other features should I know about?
Enjoy fast, secure and reliable Internet, among other benefits that includes signup discounts and a friendly interface.
- New member bonus. Get 4GB free for the first month just for signing up.
- App access. Access Speedify on your iOS and Android devices.
- Safe P2P sharing. Legally channel your P2P traffic through a server in the Netherlands.
- Security. This VPN’s encryption uses DTLS security and reliable connections through channel bonding.
What to watch out for
Speedify is a solid option for quick, anonymous browsing and streaming, but users report a few drawbacks.
- Limited support. You won’t find live chat or phone support options with Speedify. Instead, you’ll complete an online form to enter a service ticketing system.
- Rate limit and throttling. Speedify is known for throttling free accounts when necessary. Unlimited accounts aren’t throttled.
How do I sign up with Speedify VPN?
Easily sign up with Speedify online or through a free app by creating an account, choosing a plan and entering your billing information.
Using a VPN to access geographically restricted content is a legal gray area. Although your activity is protected from your ISP, hackers and the government, you run the risk of exposing your VPN subscription or streaming service to cancellation. If you access unlicensed content with your VPN, you could face legal action from the copyright holder if it’s discovered.
Finder.com does not encourage illegal browsing activity. Instead, we provide this information to help you compare available services.
Speedify is a solid way to speed up your Internet activity while protecting your anonymity and unblocking access to georestricted content. If you’re still not sure, sign up for a free monthly account to try it out without obligation.
Common questions about Speedify
Can I run Speedify on multiple devices?
You can download Speedify on any computer or device, but you’re limited to five sessions for every user account.
What types of connections can Speedify use for channel bonding?
Speedify combines available Wi-Fi, ethernet, cable, DSL, 3G, 4G and tethered smartphones to provide a faster connection.
Can I choose any server in Speedify’s network?
Yes, you can choose a server manually or let Speedify automatically connect you to the best one available.
- Simple interface. It’s easy to sign up and sign in with Speedify.
- Money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, you have up to 30 days to get a refund.
- $0 monthly plan. Sign up for the 1GB monthly plan for free.
- DTLS security. Safeguard your activity from eavesdropping, tampering and hacking.
- Limited customer support. You can’t talk with an agent by phone or live chat.
- No advanced security. Users complain about a lack of advanced security options.