Receive up to 30,000 bonus miles that never expire with Citi PremierMiles Visa card.
With 1.2 miles per S$1 local spend, the Citi PremierMiles Visa card is a card that lets you earn Citi Miles at an accelerated rate. Combined with great affordability, abundant mile awards that don’t expire and flexible redemptions with partner airlines with frequent flyer programmes (including KrisFlyer, Asia Miles, Qantas and more) and hotel properties with reward programmes, this card offers some of the best ways to accumulate miles and save money.
If you’re not looking to pay a premium for a prestige miles card but still want to take advantage of a quality travel card, the Citi PremierMiles card is one to consider.
|Product Name||Citi PremierMiles Visa Card|
|Reward||2 Citi Miles for every S$1 spent overseas and 1.2 Citi Miles per S$1 spent locally.|
|Effective Interest Rate||26.9%|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 25 days|
|Maximum Credit Limit||Up to 4X of monthly income|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||1% or S$50 whichever is higher|
|Go to site|
Benefits of using the Citi PremierMiles Visa card
The Citi PremierMiles Visa card has a host of benefits from rebates to accelerated miles. Some of the main benefits of this card are:
- Citi Miles. Earn 1.2 miles for every S$1 spent locally and 2 miles for every S$1 spent overseas. In addition, there’s no qualifying spend required to earn Citi Miles and the accumulated miles never expire.
- Petrol discounts. Receive up to 14% discount on fuel at all local Esso and Shell petrol stations.
- Airport lounge passes. Cardholders gets Priority Pass membership and will receive two complimentary visits every year to airport lounges worldwide.
- Welcome gift. All new cardholders can earn up to 30,000 Citi Miles as a welcome bonus. When you charge at least S$7,500 within the first three months from the card approval, you’ll receive at least 9,000 Citi Miles (based on 1.2 miles per S$1 spent locally) and an additional 21,000 Citi Miles if you meet the qualifying spend and after payment of the annual fee. Alternatively, you can opt for a first-year annual fee waiver and earn 10,000 Citi Miles when you spend a minimum of S$3,000 within the first three months. Terms and conditions apply and offers are subject to change from time to time at the bank’s discretion. Valid till 31 May 2019.
- Refer-a-friend bonus. Receive S$50 bonus cash for every friend who successfully signs up for a Citi credit card through your referral link.
Citi PremierMiles Visa Card Promotions
Get 3 Citi Miles per S$1 spent. T&Cs apply. Ends till 31 May 2019.
Get 10% off Expedia hotel bookings. T&Cs apply. Ends till 31 Dec 2019. Travel period till 31 Mar 2020.
New Lazada members: Get 20% discount on purchases via Lazada app (capped at S$10). T&Cs apply. Ends 30 June 2019.
Existing Lazada members: Get S$8 off with minimum spend of S$60. T&Cs apply. Ends 30 June 2019.
Earn up to 7 Citi Miles per dollar spent on Agoda hotel bookings worldwide. T&Cs apply. Booking period ends 31 July 2019. Stay period ends 31 Dec 2019.
Enjoy an additional 8% off Agoda hotel bookings worldwide. T&Cs apply. Booking period ends 31 Dec 2019. Stay period ends 30 Jun 2020.
In Good Company Promotion
Enjoy 10% off on purchases sitewide. T&Cs Apply.Ends 31 December 2019.
Receive 10 Citi Miles for every S$1 spent on Kaligo.com. T&Cs Apply.Ends 31 December 2019.
New Shopee Citi Cardmembers: Receive S$7 off upon S$15 minimum spend in a single transaction. T&Cs apply. Ends 31 Dec 2019.
Existing Shopee Citi Cardmembers: Enjoy 10% off, capped at S$4 discount per transaction. T&Cs apply. Ends 31 Dec 2019.
Enjoy 15% off storewide upon S$100 minimum spend. T&Cs apply. Ends 31 Dec 2019.
Features of the Citi PremierMiles Visa card
Here are the other key features to consider when you’re comparing the Citi PremierMiles Visa card with other options.
- Annual fee. This card charges a standard annual fee of S$192.60. You may also opt for a first-year annual fee waiver and forgo the welcome gift offer.
- Travel insurance. Get complimentary travel accident insurance, medical assistance cover and flight inconvenience cover up to S$1,000,000 when you charge the full fare of your flights to the card.
- Redemption flexibility. You can transfer Citi Miles to partner airlines with frequent flyer programmes (including KrisFlyer, Asia Miles, Qantas and more) and hotel properties with loyalty reward programmes. Citi Miles may also be used to offset purchases made at participating merchants.
- Other deals. You’ll also be entitled to a wide array of dining, lifestyle and shopping offers through Citi World Privileges available at over 95 countries across the globe.
- Visa payWave. Make fast and hassle-free payments for purchases under S$100 by simply tapping the card on any contactless transaction reader.
How to apply for the Citi PremierMiles Visa card
If you’ve decided that the Citi PremierMiles Visa card is the right card for you, you can apply by completing the secure online application form and by filling out your details. To save time, make sure that you meet the following eligibility requirements and have your supporting documentation on hand.
- Earn at least S$30,000 p.a if you’re a Singaporean or permanent resident, or S$42,000 if you’re a foreigner
- Have a good credit rating
- Be at least 21 years or older
If you’re an average spender looking to get extra savings and earn miles concurrently, the Citi PremierMiles card may be an option for you to consider. In addition, this is one of the few travel credit cards that offer miles that don’t expire, so you can take your time to accumulate them. Before applying, compare your options to ensure that you’re choosing the right card for you.