Up to 70% off must-have brands by signing up
Rue La La is a members-only flash-sale site offering a wide variety of products from the hottest designer brands on the market. Become a member in under a minute and gain access to its daily designer boutiques and up to 70% off top brands.
What can I buy from Rue La La?
Rue La La sources products from over 2,000 brands that include Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Pandora, Versace, Gucci and Prada. You’ll find clothing for women, men and kids, as well as furniture and home decor, food and wine, goodies for your fur babies and travel deals.
Rue La La sizing guide: What size do I need?
Because Rue La La offers products from more than 2,000 brands, there isn’t a specific sizing guide for clothing items. To learn whether that super cute miniskirt comes in your size, select it to see a “Size Chart” link below the description. If you need further assistance with choosing the correct size, reach out to Rue La La customer support.
Is Rue La La plus-size friendly?
Rue La La has a vast selection of clothing items that include plenty of styles in sizes 16 and larger. You can sort through different selections for your particular size to find the perfect fit for you. Since brands and styles fit differently on each person, reference your item’s individual size chart to reduce the chance of getting something that doesn’t fit like a dream.
Rue La La’s maternity wear
Just like with plus-size and other collections, it’s easy to sort maternity pieces by size. Review that item’s size chart to find the perfect ensemble to comfortably — and beautifully — show off that baby bump.
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Yes. New members get free shipping for seven days. After the seventh day, you have a couple of options for saving on shipping:
- The Rue 30. Pay the standard $9.95 shipping on your first order, and enjoy free standard shipping on all subsequent orders placed over the next 30 days.
- The Rue 365. Pay $50 for a year of unlimited standard shipping. If you’re a frequent shopper throughout the year, this might be a better deal for you.
Oversized items, and orders shipped to Alaska or Hawaii don’t qualify for these programs, and neither program covers return shipping for refunds.
Standard shipping on most items is a flat $9.95. Not all Rue La La orders ship directly from the brand warehouse, which means that shipping options — including oversized and expedited shipping for eligible items — can vary by product. Nonstandard shipping details and pricing can be found at checkout.
Shipping times also vary by product. Each item’s page has details on when the item ships out. The “ships in” guide on each item is a little deceptive, stating how long it will take before it leaves the product warehouse. Standard or expedited shipping times are additional.
For example, if a product page states that it ships in one to two business days, that’s how long it takes to get packaged, labeled and ready to leave the warehouse. If you choose standard shipping, it will be an additional three to seven business days before your order arrives at your door.
How can I track my order?
Rue La La sends email updates with your order status, and you can also track your shipment by logging in to your account and clicking the Track button from the orders or order details page. There, you’ll find out:
- When the carrier receives orders to ship your package.
- When the carrier scans your order for pickup.
- When your order leaves the warehouse.
- When it arrives at a package sorting or destination facility.
- When your order is out for delivery.
- When it has been delivered.
- Notice of shipping delays or issues, if any.
Pay for your Rue La La order with your Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Discover cards. You can also pay for your order by using Apple Pay, PayPal or MasterPass. Rue La La also offers gift cards.
What’s Rue La La’s return policy?
Are Rue La La returns free?
Yes, but only if you’re returning items in exchange for merchandise credit. This doesn’t, however, apply to oversized, international, Alaska or Hawaii returns. If you’re returning for a refund, you’ll pay $9.95 to ship your package back using the return label.
Can I exchange for a different color or size?
Not exactly. Since products are available in limited quantities for only a short time, Rue La La is unable to offer traditional exchanges. You may still be able to place a new order for a different color or size and return your original purchase as long as:
- The original wasn’t a final-sale item.
- It can be returned within Rue La La’s return guidelines.
- The alternate item is available in an open boutique.
How do I return items to Rue La La?
- Log in to your account and select Returns from the My Account menu at the top of the page, and choose your return option.
- If your order came with a packing slip, complete the required information including the appropriate reason code. Returned items have to be in original condition, including packaging, warranty cards and accessories.
- Print off and apply the prepaid return label, retain the tracking number and bring the package to the specified USPS or FedEx drop-off location noted on label directions.
- If you didn’t get a return label or packing slip, contact Rue La La customer service for assistance.
When’s the next sale?
You don’t have to wait to score big, because there’s a brand-new sale every day. Rue La La curates boutiques loaded with designer fashions daily that open at 11 a.m. Eastern standard time and stay open for anywhere from a few hours to a few days.
To ensure you don’t miss out on deals from your favorite designer, check out the Coming Soon tab for upcoming boutiques, and sign up for reminders. Rue La La will then email you the day your chosen boutique opens. It may also be a good idea to shop early — as close to opening time as possible — since it’s not unheard of for boutiques to sell out in just 10 minutes. You can also check out the Today’s Fix tab for single items offered at a deep discount.
Plus, sign up for Finder’s deals newsletter to get a specially-curated selection of the best sales and discounts on the Internet every week — delivered straight to your inbox.
What sets Rue La La apart?
Rue La La offers brand-name clothes, designer shoes, home décor and even travel packages at deeply discounted prices in limited quantities for a limited time, which means you’ll need to make quick shopping decisions before those gorgeous shoes have all been snapped up. If you love doorbuster shopping sprees, you can get that same rush while hunting down your new favorite look without the hassle of eager shoppers encroaching on your personal space.
What do people really say about this brand?
Rue La La customers love being able to save up to 70% off their favorite designer brands. Add in the exclusive nature of the shopping experience and the sense of urgency when a sale is drawing to a close, and it’s like a shopping spree without having to elbow a fellow shopper away from that sweater you were drooling over.
Common complaints range from too many Rue La La emails that are difficult to unsubscribe from, to receiving damaged or defective items, to inconsistent shipping times.
What is Rue La La’s history?
Rue La La is based in Boston and was founded in 2007. The original business model offered invitation-only access to private-sale boutiques. While boutiques are still only open to members, you no longer require an invitation. All you need to do is create an account with an email and password, and you’re in.
What about social media?
Follow the Rue La La blog, RUE NOW, for celebrity fashion sightings, contests, ensemble inspiration and more. You can also follow Rue La La on Twitter and Facebook.
How can I contact customer support?
Chat with a live concierge from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET through Rue La La’s online chat function. Simply click Live Chat at the bottom right of the homepage.
You can send a message through the online Contact Us form at the bottom of the homepage or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why should I shop at Rue La La?
- Designer goods at up to 70% off retail prices. Don’t have a Gucci budget? You do now! Go ahead and splurge. Nobody has to know you paid a mere fraction of the original price on that gorgeous handbag … unless, of course, you want them to.
- Always something new. With new sales daily, you’ll never get bored with the selection.
- Earn store credit by inviting friends to join. Log into your account, click the Invite Friends button and follow the instructions to send out invites. As a member, you get $10 in Rue La La Credit when your invited friend’s first order ships.
- You have to become a member in order to check out the goods. No window shopping without handing over your email address first.
- Constantly changing selection. For some, the ever-rotating collection of goods can be frustrating, making it difficult to plan and budget for that leather jacket you’ve been eyeing. Checking out the Coming Soon tab and signing up for Rue La La reminders can help you plan for upcoming purchases.
- Price. While Rue La La offers designer items at a discount, a lot of its prices can be difficult to handle. The discounts, though, are pretty deep, making it easier to treat yourself to a pair of genuine Jimmy Choos for $389 instead of the original price of $975.
- Inconsistent shipping times. A frequent customer complaint centers around how long items take to ship.
Designer clothes and decor are nice and all, but who can really afford them? If you’re a Rue La La member, high-end brands are now within reach when you’re saving up to 70% off the retail prices. Check the exclusive boutiques opening daily for the hottest deals, shop early and take advantage of the Rue La La discount shipping programs to save the most coin on the latest trends.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
American Eagle Real Rewards credit card review
A solid card if you’re an American Eagle fanatic.
Real stories: 3 shoppers that earn up to $300 in cash back and rewards at Sam’s Club
Sam’s Club has a reputation for low prices — but just how much can you earn in cash back and rewards?
How to buy Dogecoin
This guide explores how to buy and sell Dogecoin on an exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Finder’s Bitcoin Predictions Report: December 2020
58% of panelists expect the Bitcoin bull run to last until at least the second half of 2021.
10 inverse ETFs for bearish investors
Bearish ETFs can earn you profits when the stock market is down. Learn more.
How to start investing in your 20s: 7 tips for beginners
7 tips for starting a portfolio if you’re new to investing.
How can you use your health savings account (HSA) as a retirement investment?
A health savings account (HSA) can help you get prepared for your retirement. Learn more.
Best secured credit cards of 2021
Our top picks can help you build your credit without paying sky-high fees.
Clothes shopping on a budget-tips for 2021
11 experts lend their prowess to help you dress your best in 2021 with tips and tricks as simple as your budget, but as swanky as your style.
Battle of the bounce back: Coronavirus investment recovery
Blue chip stocks or cryptocurrencies? What we could have done in March — and what it means for next steps.
Ask an Expert