If you have poor credit and need money quickly, RISE Credit payday loans could help. But watch out for high fees.
What is a payday loan?
Payday loans are short term loans that provide you money until your next payday. They can be a convenient form of credit when you need it, but they also tend to be much more expensive than other loans.
RISE Credit will tell you exactly how much you’ll pay for the loan before you sign a contract. Pay attention to high APRs and fees that vary from state to state.
|Min Loan Amount||$500|
|Max. Loan Amount||5,000|
|Loan Term||Varied by state|
|Turnaround Time||Next business day|
|Costs||Varies depending on the amount and your state of residency.|
|Requirements||You must be 18 years old (19 in AL) or older, live in a state they service and have the following: a regular source of income, a checking account and an email address.|
- Must be at least 18 years old (19 in AL).
- Live in a state we service.
- Have a job or regular source of income.
- Have an active and valid checking account (savings and prepaid accounts not accepted).
- Have an email address to receive account information.
Rise credit offers payday loans in Alabama, California, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Missouri, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and Wisconsin.
Fees and interest rates vary by state, with some states charging an origination fee.You can learn more about your state’s specific rates on Rise Credit’s website.
What are the benefits of RISE Credit payday loans?
- Quick approval. See the funds in your bank account in as little as one business day.
- High maximums. Loans can be for as much as 5,000 in some states.
- Build credit. You could be offered better APRs as a returning customer with good payment history
What to watch out for
- Fees. Some states charge higher late fees and origination costs.
- High APR. You may pay more in interest if you have poor credit.
Am I eligible for a RISE Credit payday loan?
Getting an installment loan through Rise Credit is a quick and easy way to get the money you need. To be eligible, you must:
- Be 18 or older and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Reside in one of the 15 states it services.
- Have a bank account.
- Have a phone number and valid email.
- Be able to prove a source of income.
What information do I need to apply?
- Government-issued ID. You’ll need a driver’s license and Social Security number.
- Banking information. Including your bank name, account type, account number and routing number.
- Employment information. Name of employer, monthly income, last day paid and next pay date.
I got a payday loan from RISE Credit. Now what?
- Avoid late payments. Save money by paying the loan in full by the due date.
- Contact customer support. Call a representative with questions or to discuss payment options.
RISE Credit offers payday loans to get you money quickly without having to worry about a strict repayment plan. However, you may want to compare other short term loan lenders in your area to make sure that you get the lowest APR and fees for your needs.
Frequently asked questions about RISE Credit payday loans
Can I cancel my RISE Credit payday loan?
Yes, RISE extends a five-day risk-free guarantee in which you can change your mind and return the money with no fees.
How does RISE Credit protect my banking information?
Rise Credit uses 128-bit Transport Layer Security encryption and multilayer digital defenses that ensure your personal and financial information is safe from malware, phishing and other suspicious activity.
Can I refinance my RISE Credit payday loan?
Yes. If you’re approved, you’ll sign a new loan that may include rates and terms that differ from your previous loan.