RISE Credit payday loans review
Get cash quickly with bad credit, but watch out for high fees.
Same business day to 1 business days
|Product Name||RISE Credit Payday Loans|
|Turnaround Time||Same business day to 1 business days|
|Costs||Varies depending on the amount and your state of residency.|
|Requirements||You must be 18 years old (19 in AL) or older, live in a state they service and have the following: a regular source of income, a checking account and an email address.|
RISE Credit will tell you exactly how much you’ll pay for the loan before you sign a contract. Pay attention to high APRs and fees that vary from state to state.
How do RISE Credit payday loans work?
RISE Credit offers payday loans in Alabama, California, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Missisippi, Missouri, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, Utah and Wisconsin.
Fees and interest rates vary by state, with some states charging an origination fee. You can learn more about your state’s specific rates on RISE Credit’s website.
What are the benefits of RISE Credit payday loans?
- Quick approval. See the funds in your bank account in as little as one business day.
- High maximums. Loans can be for as much as $5,000 in some states.
- Build credit. You could be offered better APRs as a returning customer with good payment history. After making 24 months of scheduled payments, you could see a 50% drop in your rate of future loans or advances (excludes those who had starting rates of less than 75%).
- No prepayment fees. RISE Credit allows you to pay off your loan or advance early with no extra fees.
What to watch out for
- Fees. Some states charge higher late fees and origination costs.
- High APR. You may pay more in interest if you have poor credit.
Compare more short-term loan providers
Is it safe to apply?
Yes. RISE Credit uses 128-bit Transport Layer Security encryption and multilayer digital defenses that ensure your personal and financial information is safe from malware, phishing and other suspicious activity.
Am I eligible for a RISE Credit payday loan?
Getting an installment loan through RISE Credit is a quick and easy way to get the money you need. To be eligible, you must:
- Be 18 or older and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Reside in one of the 15 states it services.
- Have a bank account.
- Have a phone number and valid email.
- Be able to prove a source of income.
What information do I need to apply?
- Government-issued ID. You’ll need a driver’s license and Social Security number.
- Banking information. Including your bank name, account type, account number and routing number.
- Employment information. Name of employer, monthly income, last day paid and next pay date.
I got a payday loan from RISE Credit. Now what?
- Avoid late payments. Save money by paying the loan in full by the due date.
- Contact customer support. Call a representative with questions or to discuss payment options.
What do other customers have to say about RISE Credit?
Mixed reviews. RISE Credit is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau, though it does have an A+ rating. It received 4.3 out of 5 stars based on over 50 customer reviews, which were split down the middle between favorable and negative. Of those that criticized RISE Credit, they cited high interest rates, extra payments that were not applied to the principle, and being pre-approved for a loan and then being told they didn’t qualify. On the flip side, those satisfied with the payday loan service praised their easy application and fast turnaround.
RISE Credit offers payday loans to get you money quickly without having to worry about a strict repayment plan. However, you may want to compare other short-term loan lenders in your area to make sure that you get the lowest APR and fees for your needs.