Kellye Guinan is a freelance editor and writer, specializing in consumer lending. Her writing and analysis has been featured on Bankrate, MSN and MediaFeed. She holds degrees in anthropology and German language and literature from Middle Tennessee State University.
- Personal, business, student and car loans
- Credit scores
- Car financing
- Debt consolidation
- Author of over 500 articles on personal and business finance
- Well-versed in breaking down government loan programs and
- Bachelor of Science in anthropology | Middle Tennessee State University | 2013–2017
- Bachelor of Arts in foreign language, German | Middle Tennessee State University | 2013–2017
Industry insights from Kellye Guinan
Latest articles by Kellye Guinan
212 articles written by this author
Gravity Lending matches borrowers with lenders so you can get the best vehicle refinancing deal out there.
A simple online form to find lenders — but it lacks specific information to help guide your choice.
RefiJet helps you save on your monthly car payment or interest with a few simple steps.
In-house financing available — but only for the cars in its inventory.
Expect high interest rates with this invitation-only lender.
Flexible funding for minor expenses — but some important details aren't available online.
No cost breakdown available online, but relatively quick application process.
Small cash advances perfect for avoiding steep overdraft fees.
Solid option for those with Empower memberships. Not the right choice for everyone else.