Buy in bulk and save for your next party or event.
As the largest direct-to-consumer provider of value-priced party supplies, toys, crafts and more, Oriental Trading Company is a top pick for people, schools, churches and nonprofits when planning a party or event is in order.
Popular Oriental Trading coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|9 Mar 2019||Free personalization on thousands of items||********|
What can I buy at Oriental Trading Company?
- Party supplies. Find everything you need for your next party — table settings, gift bags, candy, favors, invitations and more.
- Holidays and events. Pick up themed party supplies, candies and costumes, as well as goodies for showers, birthdays, weddings and more.
- Toys and games. Need bulk toys, games and activities? Save on a huge selection of kids’ items.
- Crafts. Whether building something cute with your kids at home or planning a group arts-and-crafts event, get it here.
- Teaching supplies. Stock up on charts, storage, learning activities, markers and more for your classroom.
- Religious items. Running a vacation Bible school or Sunday school class? Sort through games, activities, props and decorations — at heavenly prices.
- Pet supplies. From doggy costumes to cat trees, discover fantastic finds for your fave furry here.
Brands you can purchase from Oriental Trading Company
Oriental Trading Company stocks hundreds of top brands that include:
- DC Comics
- Dr. Seuss
- Melissa and Doug
- Jolly Rancher
How do I use my coupon code?
Why is my code not working?
Your coupon could be expired, case-sensitive or not applicable to the items in your cart. Contact Oriental Trading Company directly for help with a specific promo code.
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Only during special promotions. Oriental Trading Company occasionally offers free shipping promos that typically require a minimum purchase amount. Otherwise, expect to pay for shipping.
Your shipping cost depend on the items in your cart, your location and the delivery speed you’ve selected. A breakdown of options and prices is available to view at checkout before finalizing your purchase.
How can I track my order?
Log in to your Oriental Trading Company account or enter your order number and billing ZIP code on the site to view the status and tracking information for your order.
Pay for your order with any major credit card, PayPal or PayPal Credit. Other payment methods are available for orders placed by phone, mail or fax.
Oriental Trading Company uses SSL technology to encrypt your payment and personal information sent over its server. The company also meets or exceeds all requirements set forth by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards.
What is Oriental Trading Company’s return policy?
You can return most items within 90 days of delivery, with a few exceptions:
- Food, candy and personalized items cannot be returned.
- Costumes and other clothing items may only be returned in unworn condition.
- All products must have their original labels intact to be eligible for return.
Can I exchange for a different color or size?
Yes. Call customer service to request an exchange for an item.
Are Oriental Trading Company returns free?
No. You’re on the hook for the cost of a return shipping label, which could be $6.99, depending on the details of your return.
How do I return items to Oriental Trading Company?
Oriental Trading Company’s customer service team must authorize your returns prior to processing. Call 800-348-6483 to receive a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number, or complete the online contact form to get the process going.
Oriental Trading Company returns address
Contact the customer service team before mailing back your return merchandise. At that time, you’ll receive either a return shipping label with the correct mailing address or further instructions to correctly address your return package.
When’s the next sale?
Sales and promos pop up for this company frequently throughout the year. Or check its Sale page for the best deals and discounts currently available.
To sweeten their already low deals, Oriental Trading Company stands by a 110% lowest-price guarantee. If you find a lower price on an identical item anywhere in the US, Oriental Trading will beat it by 10%.
To take advantage of this offer, place your order, then email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 877-564-4440 the following information within 30 days:
- Your Oriental Trading Company order number that contains the item you want to price match.
- A copy of the printed ad or website address where you found the lower price.
- The item name, ID or SKU from the competitor.
What sets this brand apart?
What started as an important retailer of the US carnival trade has now become one of the largest direct-to-consumer providers of toys, games, party supplies and all things fun.
As part of its mission, the company gives back to the community by partnering with nonprofits local to its Dallas headquarters, like the Birthday Party Project, Project Pink’d, Children’s Hospital and Medical Center and the Rose Performing Arts for Children and Families.
What do people say about this brand?
Oriental Trading Company earns mixed reviews online. Many customers say they’re happy with its unique selection of products that are hard to find anywhere else, not to mention its affordable pricing.
Other customers say they’ve had problems with late or lost deliveries. Still others say they had to complete paperwork to pay for sales tax that wasn’t included in their order.
Note that customers must pay sales tax in:
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
If you live in another state that collects sales tax, you may need to complete the appropriate paperwork to pay sales on your order.
What is Oriental Trading Company’s history?
Oriental Trading Company opened as one of the first wholesalers in the US. Founded in Omaha, Nebraska, in 1932 by Harry Watanabe, Oriental Trading Company quickly expanded throughout the Midwest, offering gift shop items and novelties. After a small hiatus due to WWII restrictions against imports from Japan, the company returned to the market as a carnival supplier in the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s.
Watanabe sold 100% of his stake in the company in 2000 and resigned as CEO. After trading hands several times since, the company was acquired by Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway in 2012. Today, Oriental Trading Company is known as a go-to party and event supplies provider for schools, churches, nonprofits and other organizations nationwide.
How can I contact customer support?
To get in touch with Oriental Trading customer service:
- Call 800-875-8480
- Complete a secure online contact form
- Send snail mail to:
Oriental Trading Company
PO Box 2308
Omaha, NE 68103-23087
What about social media?
The company manages social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Google Plus. Visit for cute craft ideas, like leprechaun dolls made out of empty toilet paper rolls and easy basket weaving how-tos.
Its YouTube channel hosts even more videos geared toward parents and teachers, with creative organization and storage ideas, as well as party-theme inspiration and DIY crafts to do at home.
Why should I shop at Oriental Trading Company?
- Unique goods. If you’re looking for that special something, chances are good this retailer stocks it.
- Frequent sales. You’ll find items on sale or clearance all year round.
- 110% price guarantee. If you find a lower price somewhere else, Oriental Trading Company will beat it by 10%.
Limited free shipping. You’ll need a special promo to get it to your door for free.
- No free returns. The cost of return shipping is on you.
- Tax issues. You may need to complete sales tax paperwork for your order, depending on where you live.
If you’re throwing a party, planning an event or looking to catch up on DIY crafts at home, you’re bound to find it at Oriental Trading Company. With a little planning ahead, you might be able to hold out for a free shipping promo or sales event to save even more.