Up to 70% off clothing and accessories
We have 8 Hallenstein Brothers promo codes available
About Hallenstein Brothers
Hallensteins manufactures and delivers good quality men’s and boys’ clothing in New Zealand, Australia and worldwide. During its rich history, the Hallensteins company has opened and closed many clothing businesses. It now focuses its production and sales on fashionable and quality men’s clothing items such as jeans, chinos and T-shirts.
Hallensteins has a very wide variety of clothes and men’s accessories that you can either buy for yourself or send to someone you care for as a gift. Customers can browse through the catalogue with ease and also have the option to change to currency to either New Zealand, Australian or American dollars.
How do I use my Hallenstein Brothers discount code?
Follow these simple steps to use your promotional codes on Hallensteins.
- Browse through the Hallensteins offers above and click on the one you’d like to use. This will safely redirect you to the Hallenstein Brothers homepage.
- Browse catalogue until you find something that you want to buy.
- Click on “Add to Cart” and continue this process for any other items you’d like to purchase.
- Click on the “Your Cart” button located on the upper right side of the webpage.
- Enter your promotional code into the “Discount Code” box.
- Click on the “Checkout” button.
- Create an account, provide your shipping details, choose a payment method and confirm your purchase.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Hallenstein Brothers and saved.
Pros and cons of Hallenstein Brothers
- Affordable prices. The first thing you will notice about Hallensteins is the affordable prices for almost all of the clothes and accessories they sell.
- Free shipping. You can enjoy free shipping if you live in New Zealand and have orders of over $40.
- Fashionable clothes. Hallensteins’ clothes are very high quality and fashionable.
- Rich experience. Hallensteins has been operating in the clothes market for many decades and has a clear understanding of what their clients expect from them.
- Required to create an account. The fact that you have to create an account means that you will most likely receive newsletters and offers on your email after ordering from Hallensteins.
Shipping guide for Hallenstein Brothers
New Zealand orders will receive free shipments for purchases of more than $40, while a flat fee of $5 will be charged for orders less than $40. Expect your order in one to three working days, unless delivery is to a rural address, in which case delivery can take up to five working days.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Hallenstein Brothers
Refunds or exchanges are easy to make with Hallensteins. In the unlikely event that you have received a faulty item or the items were damaged during shipment, you can contact the Hallensteins team by phone or email. You will have to add as much information as possible regarding your problem.
You can also exchange the clothes if you are not satisfied with what you bought, if the size does not fit you or if you don’t like the colour of a particular item. The item must be returned in wearable condition and still have the tags on it. You will also need to provide a proof of purchase.
About Hallensteins and its history
Hallensteins was founded in the 1800s by Bendix Hallenstein, a German born in 1835. Bendix set up his own factory in Dunedin, the New Zealand Clothing Factory, which was the first one in the country. The company has had its ups and downs, but has since then manufactured and sold clothes to local and worldwide clients. Hallensteins currently operates numerous shops in New Zealand, as well as its large online sales, and has repositioned itself as a leader in the menswear market only.
Hallenstein Brothers Instagram
For fashion-savvy street style and location shots, follow the Hallenstein Brothers instagram. The account is filled to the brim with ways to wear Hallenstein Brothers items, some shots of what inspired the shoots and the designers (right now we’re seeing a lot of Moroccan vibes) and a few behind-the-scenes style looks at Hallenstein Brothers’ promotions and events.
More guides on Finder
Boozy browsing: 37% of Kiwis have shopped online while drunk
More than a third of New Zealanders have drunkenly shopped online, according to new research by global comparison site Finder.
Where to find paddling pools and swimming pools for sale in New Zealand
Many retailers have sold out of paddling pools & swimming pools. If you still want to buy one this summer, try these online stores.
Where to buy a pulse oximeter online in New Zealand
If you need a pulse oximeter at home, find out which online stores have stock.
Christmas spending report 2021
Kiwis will fork out $1.8 billion on Christmas spending this year. Find out what Kiwis will be shopping for and who will be spending the most.
50 Christmas gift ideas + last minute gifts for late shoppers 2022
Christmas is almost here – have you crossed off everyone on your list? If you’re worried about not getting a gift in time, our last-minute options will see you right!
10 healthy habits that are surprisingly easy to introduce
These 10 little changes can help you live a happier, healthier and wealthier life with a bit of willpower.
Cute couples Halloween costumes to dress up in 2022
Need some Halloween costume inspiration? We’ve found the most unique and easy costume ideas for couples this Halloween.
25 cheap and easy Halloween costumes you can whip up at home
Make these easy Halloween costumes with stuff you already have or with minimal cost!
The best group costumes for Halloween 2022
Looking for some killer costumes for your squad this Halloween? We’ve got all the best ideas to make your group the life of the party.
12 sexy Halloween costumes to spice up the party 2022
Want to look hot this Halloween? Here are the best and sexiest Halloween costume ideas that you need to rock this year.
Ask an Expert