Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Christmas gift for kids in 2020
Find the Christmas gifts for kids that will suit youngsters of any age.
The festive season is fast approaching, and you’re pressed for time. The trick for buying great presents is to prepare as early as you can.
Finding the ideal Christmas gift is an awesome feeling, especially if it’s for someone you hold close to your heart, like your kids.But it’s not always easy trying to find the perfect gift. Kids can be fickle and their interests often seem to change every week. So how to do you choose something that will bring a smile to their faces on Christmas morning?
Take some advice from the experts!
Christmas gifts for kids
Hollywood light up mirror
Peppa Pig Hair Accessory Set
Miss Patisserie Salted Caramel Bath Slab
Vintage Map Big Adventures Money Box
Wahu Super Slide
Bubble Wrap Stress Sheets
Best Cat Memes Ever
Junk Food Gift Box
2 Piece Christmas All In One
Marks & Spencer
Under water camera
World scratch map
Bump N' Bounce Body Bumpers 2pk
NZ Game Shop
Christmas deals and coupons
Popular Clothing coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|11 Aug 2020||Up to $50 off site-wide||VPS****|
|4 Aug 2020||15% off site-wide||fin****|
|29 Jul 2020||$10 off when you purchase over $50||STA****|
|8 Jul 2020||$20 off when you order over $129||fin****|
|8 Jul 2020||$10 off when you order over $89||fin****|
How to choose the best Christmas presents for kids
When trying to find the perfect gift for kids, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Consider the child: Children have wildly differing personalities, hobbies and interests. Try to incorporate them into your Christmas presents.
- Don’t forget the parents! That too-cute drum or electronic toy might light up a child’s eyes, but you do run the risk of annoying the parents who have to deal with the noise, need for batteries or mess. Check with parents before buying a noisy, messy or otherwise potentially troublesome gift!
- Ask the parents or close relatives: Parents are often the best guide to what their kids both want and need. You’re going to please more people if you buy a toy that’ll be loved or clothes that will suit an upcoming trip or predicted growth spurt.
- Let their creative side blossom: Single-use toys can only be played one way, but arts and crafts gifts can let even the smallest child engage their creative sides – and you’ll impress their parents too.
- Keep it safe: When shopping for toys or sports gear, always check that they meet safety standards.