Create buzzy, interactive charts, maps and more with drag-and-drop functionality.
Infogram has been on the scene since 2012, allowing its users to create eye-popping reports, maps, infographics and charts in a web-based environment. You can easily communicate data and complex research through scannable, interactive graphics in minutes.
- Choose Infogram for a free service that’s functional enough before needing to decide on an upgrade.
- Consider something else for full control of your graphics, without having to spend a dime.
How does Infogram work?
Infogram is a web-based infographics platform that allows you to create colorful and detailed charts, maps, reports or anything else you need to display dates, rates and other details. Choose from a huge selection maps, stock photos and icons — or upload your own.
Infogram is one of the most popular graphics software, offering features like:
- More than 20 design templates, 35 responsive charts and 550 interactive maps.
- Drag-and-drop functionality and easy publishing online.
- Real-time integration with Facebook, Instant Articles, Medium and WordPress.
- Data uploading from popular cloud services like OneDrive, Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Team collaboration and shareable reporting.
Pricing and plans
Infogram offers four membership plans, including one free plan and one enterprise-level offering that requires a phone call for pricing. The free Basic plan is robust enough to trial before deciding on an upgrade.
|Cost||Free||$25 a month or $228 a year||$79 a month or $804 a year||$179 a month or $1,788 a year||Call for quote|
|Features||All Basic features, plus:||All Pro features, plus:||All Business features, plus:||All Team features, plus:|
Infogram offers special rates available for qualified startups, nonprofits and educational organizations through an online application.
How do I sign up?
Sign up for a free Basic account in five steps:
- Visit Infogram’s site and click Get Started at upper right.
- Enter your email address and a desired password, and click Sign Up with Work Email.
- Enter your first and last name, and click Next.
- Click the type of company you belong to and your role in it. Then select the plan you’re interested in.
- Get creating with your free account.
Upgrade to a paid tier from your Basic subscription.Get started with Infogram
Pros and cons
- Free service is robust enough to trial before upgrading or keep your business happy until you need a higher tier.
- Drag-and-drop editor is easy — even for beginners — and allows for team collaboration.
- Connect readers with your data through eye-popping, interactive templates, graphs and maps.
- Free plan doesn’t allow for company customization — which means you’re stuck with Infogram’s logo on your creations.
Customers reviews and complaints
You won’t find many customer reviews online — and very few complaints on forums like Reddit. It could be a result of free being a price point that people are generally happy with this service. The one review on Trustpilot as of April 2020 is positive, calling it “the best infographic software online.”
How do I contact Infogram support?
Get help from an “information guru” in three ways:
- Call. Reach out at 650-729-1672.
- Email. Send a note to email@example.com.
- Chat live. Open a support chat from the homepage.
Compare other business software
It’s hard to complain about free and functional when you’re looking to create bold, interactive and sharable infographics from scratch. But with so many competitors to choose from — like Canva and Piktochart — you can take a few data-visualization tools for a spin before deciding on one. For help with other problems on the job, visit our business software guide.