Get all the boys on your list something they’ll love.
Go beyond the action figures, cars and stuffed animals. Find the boy in your life a gift they’ll love, no matter his hobby or personality.
Top Christmas gifts for boys 2019
Win the heart of the little boys in your life, find the perfect Christmas present. Whether you’re shopping for a toddler, teen or young adult, this list should offer some gift-giving inspiration.
Amazon Amazon Amazon Amazon Amazon Amazon Amazon Amazon Amazon Amazon Urban Outfitters Amazon Amazon Amazon Amazon Target Amazon Amazon Amazon Amazon Amazon Amazon Target Amazon
LEGO Jurassic World Blue’s Helicopter Pursuit
The Atlas Obscura Explorer’s Guide for the World’s Most Adventurous Kid
Harry Potter Mystery Flying Snitch
Crayola Light-up Tracing Pad
Lite-Brite Ultimate Classic
Paint by Sticker Kids: Zoo Animals
Roaring Chewbacca Mask
Beginner Microscope Science Kit
Spalding Over-The-Door Slam Dunk Mini Basketball Hoop
LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Great Hall
Hatchimals - CollEGGtibles 4-Pack
Teddy Ruxpin - Official Return of the Storytime and Magical Bear
Cat & Jack Toddler Boys Rain Jacket
Furreal Friends: Torch My Blazing Dragon
Magnetic Educational Toys For Kids
Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty
Galaxy Fidget Spinner
Sky Viper v2400HD Streaming Video Drone
Pie Face Showdown Game
LEGO® Star Wars™ Poe's X-Wing Fighter™ 75102
Marvel: Captain America Shield Backpack
How to pick the best Christmas gift for boys
Some boys have buckets of energy, love reading or would rather spend their time building all day. Think about their personalities, hobbies and interests to come up with the perfect Christmas gifts. Ultimately, knowing what excites him is the key to buying the perfect gift. Here are a few tips:
- Does he like a particular type of toy, like Legos, Hot Wheels or a specific video game series? If so, you could always add to his collection.
- Does he like to spend time outdoors? Consider buying him a new bike, sports equipment or a basketball hoop.
- Is he a reader? Is there a particular book series he likes?
- What kinds of things does he like to do? Maybe you could get him lessons or classes to help him hone in his skills and interests.
What can I get a boy who has everything?
Does he already have every toy, video game, book and sports equipment a boy could ask for? You might consider gifting these types of things instead:
- Tickets to a sporting event, movie or concert.
- Lessons or classes for something he would enjoy.
- New clothes or shoes, a size up that he can grow into.
- A monthly subscription box.
- A day or weekend trip somewhere fun.
What are the best DIY Christmas gifts for boys?
If you’d rather make him something for Christmas, these unique ideas might be just the ticket:
- DIY car caddy. If he’s a Matchbox or Hot Wheels fan, make him a little caddy to park each one in when he’s done playing.
- Card table fort. Find a pattern online and some fun fabric and make him the shell of a fort that can easily drape over a card table, then let his imagination fill in the rest!
- Kids’ tool bench. If you’re handy with a hammer and nails, build him his own work bench, complete with tools made out of wood, or plastic store-bought ones.
- Superhero cape. Does he love a particular superhero? Make him the cape or outfit to match!
Christmas deals and coupons
Popular US - Top Deals - US Shopping coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|15 Feb 2019||Take 10% off any order with a mattress||PRE****|
|11 Feb 2019||Extra 15% off everything including sale||USN****|
|1 Feb 2019||35% off full priced purchases||FEB****|
|31 Jan 2019||Buy 4 outlet items and get one outlet item free||AFO****|
|12 Jan 2019||15% off entire purchase||234****|
|14 Feb 2019||10% off Valentines gifts||********|
Frequently asked questions
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.