Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Bluefly promo codes
Calling all savvy, fashion-obsessed shoppers!
If you love everything about shopping for designer brands, except the price tag, you’re in luck. Bluefly tastefully curates designer clothing, handbags, jewelry and more with your sense of style — and wallet — in mind.
What can I buy at Bluefly?
- Women’s clothing and shoes. Women’s fashion is really where Bluefly shines. You’ll find some of the industry’s biggest names in fashion. Browse based on designer, new arrivals, clothing type and even special sizes.
- Men’s clothing and shoes. There’s still plenty here for the fellas — from suits and coats to jeans and loungewear, plus a variety of boots, dress shoes and other footwear.
- Handbags and jewelry. Get your fix of designer bags at a huge discount. No matter your style or budget, Bluefly has a handbag, backpack or purse for you.
- Beauty. Shop your favorite brands of perfume, cologne, skincare products, cosmetics and more without paying full price.
- Home. From designer furniture and lighting to luggage, Bluefly has a hearty selection of home goods and décor as well.
How do I use my coupon code?
What is Bluefly?
Headquartered in the heart of the Fashion District in New York City, Bluefly has been around since 1998. It offers customers some of the biggest names in fashion — like Prada, Gucci, Fendi and Yves Saint Laurent — at a price you’ll love. Today, Bluefly has expanded to include a huge selection of killer deals on its website, plus in 2011 it launched an exclusive members-only online retailer called Belle & Clive.
To pay for your Bluefly order, you can use Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Visa Checkout, PayPal or Amazon Pay. If you spend $250 or more, you’ll also have the option of making smaller monthly payments through Affirm financing. Interest rates may be between 10% and 30%, and a down payment may be required if you choose this payment option.
Can I get free delivery?
You might be able to get free delivery if you have a promo code for free shipping or another similar offer. Sometimes, Bluefly will run a promotion that offers free shipping on all orders. Otherwise, expect to be charged a small fee for shipping.
Bluefly offers two shipping options:
|Standard shipping||Expedited shipping|
|4–8 business days, $4.95||2–3 business days, $14.95|
If you’re shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico, expediting shipping is not available and you may be charged an additional shipping fee.
How can I track my order?
You’ll receive an email as soon as all or part of your order ships. This email contains a tracking number. Look for multiple emails and tracking numbers if you’ve ordered multiple items that are being shipped separately. It can take 24 to 48 hours from the time you received this email for the tracking information to be available.
What’s Bluefly’s return policy?
If you’d like to return general merchandise, such as clothing, shoes and home décor, follow these steps within 14 days:
- Log into your Bluefly account, then click Order Status. Choose the item you’d like to return, then click Return an Item.
- Fill out the form needed to generate a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number and prepaid shipping label.
- Pack the RMA number and return confirmation page into the box with your return. Tape the return shipping label to the outside of the box.
- Drop your package off at any FedEx location.
Note that $7.95 is deducted from your return if you choose to use the prepaid shipping label.
- Returns need to be made within 21 days of shipment.
- Items must be in their original packaging, with all security tags still attached.
- International orders with jewelry are final sale.
When’s the next sale?
Bluefly occasionally releases special sales and promotions throughout the year, but you can always head to its clearance page to find the lowest prices on just about everything. You could save up to 80% on designer clothing, bags, beauty products and more. You can also sign up for its email list, download the Bluefly app on your smartphone or follow the retailer on social to be the first to hear about exclusive sales and coupon codes.
What sets this brand apart?
Bluefly is considered a pioneer in the world of online retail, primarily because it was one of the first retailers to curate authentic designer clothing and handbags and offer them for a fraction of the price that you’d pay elsewhere. But it’s not just the lower prices that seem to keep its customers coming back for more. Bluefly has also become known for its one-of-a-kind selection of styles that you’d be hard-pressed to find elsewhere, especially within a tight budget.
What do people really say about Bluefly?
Bluefly has an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau (BBB) website, although there are quite a few negative reviews out there. The vast majority of these reviews report problems with Bluefly’s customer service and returns process. Lots of customers claim to have trouble getting ahold of a member of the support team, and some wait months for their return to process.
On the flip side, there are a number of positive reviews about Bluefly from customers who didn’t have any problems with their order and who would highly recommend the company. If you’re concerned about running into problems with your order, try contacting customer service before making a purchase to see if you’re able to speak with someone who can give you peace of mind that you will be able to make a return should you need to.
How can I contact customer support?
You can reach Bluefly customer support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 877-258-3359. If you’d prefer to call, do so between the hours of 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. EST on Monday through Thursday, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Fridays. Note that holidays might interfere with these hours.
What about social media?
Bluefly is active on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. You’ll definitely want to check out these pages before placing an order because the company often posts coupon codes and special offers.
Pros and cons
- Special sizes. Filter your search based on special sizes, including plus size and maternity.
- Everyday deals. Even if you don’t have a coupon code, you can always check the clearance page to save up to 80%.
- Hard-to-beat prices. One of the greatest benefits of shopping Bluefly.com is the slashed prices on authentic designer merchandise.
- Bluefly app. You can download the retailer’s app on your smartphone to get instant access to sales, shop the latest styles and manage your online orders.
- Returns are not free. Unless an items arrives damaged or defective, you’ll have to pay for returns.
- Small return window, and no exchanges. If you’re looking to make a return, you’ll need to do so between 14 and 21 days after shipment. Plus, Bluefly doesn’t allow any exchanges.
If you’re on the hunt for high-end fashion but aren’t looking to pay high-end prices, Bluefly could be just what you’re looking for. The online fashion retailer prides itself on offering a huge selection of authentic designer clothing, shoes, bags, skincare and more for a fraction of what you’d pay somewhere else. Follow Bluefly on social or sign up for its email list to get the lowdown on exclusive sales and coupon codes.
Frequently asked questions about Bluefly
Ask an Expert