Stripe Corporate Card review
A rewards charge card for fast-growing businesses.
- Get this card if you want a rewards card with no personal guarantee.
- Pick something else if you want to carry a balance.
- Apply with any credit score.
Up to 2%
Recommended credit score
Kliment Dukovski is a credit cards writer. He's written over 600 articles to help readers find and compare the best credit cards. Kliment has also written on money transfers, home loans and more. Previously, he ghostwrote guides and articles on foreign exchange, stock market trading and cryptocurrencies.
The Stripe Corporate Card is designed for the fast-growing online business that wants to streamline its finances. You get many perks with this card, including real-time expense reporting, spending controls and rewards on purchases.
You can also apply for the card without a personal guarantee. The downside? You can’t carry a balance.
How to apply for the Stripe Corporate Card
The Stripe Corporate Card is in a beta testing phase, so you can only get the card by invitation. Here’s how you can request an invitation:
- Visit the Stripe Corporate Card website and click Request invite.
- Login to your Stripe account or fill out the form with some basic business information, such as the number of employees and annual revenue.
- Click Request invite.
If you’re invited to apply, you will receive an email with additional information.
What credit score do I need?
Stripe determines eligibility based on payment volume, your history on Stripe and your bank account history.
- Cash back. Earn 2% cash back on two categories where you spend most every month. Everything else you buy earns 1% cash back. There’s no activation required for the 2% categories, cash back is automatically calculated and credited to your account.
- Partner benefits. Enjoy multiple benefits from partners, including:
- $5,000 Amazon Web Services (AWS) credit
- Three months Shopify basic subscription
- $150 Google Ads credit
- $436 Zendesk credit per month for your first year
- 50% cash back on up to $5,000 for Notion
- 50% off for six months for Expensify
- No credit check. You don’t need a personal guarantee for the card and your personal credit won’t be affected regardless of the application outcome.
- Growing credit limit. Stripe determines your credit limit based on your bank account history and payment volume. As your company grows, your credit line will grow as well.
- No fees and interest. You won’t pay an annual fee, foreign transaction fees or late payment fees with this card. Also, you won’t accrue interest since you can’t carry a balance.
- Integration with finance software. Integrate your card reporting with your accounting and management software, including Quickbooks and Expensify.
What to watch out for
- Can’t carry a balance. Your balance will be automatically debited from your bank account two days after you receive your credit card statement. This means you can’t carry your balance by paying interest.
Compare business credit cards
If you’re running an online business and you want a rewards credit card to streamline your business purchases, the Stripe Corporate Card is worth considering.
But if you’re looking for a more traditional business credit card where you can carry your balance, compare other business credit card options.