We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Compare PNC business credit cards
This bank offers a suite of cards to match perks to your spending and needs.
When you’re researching potential business credit cards, the amount of options can be overwhelming. PNC offers five straight-forward credit cards, each with specific features to meet the needs of every business type. We’ve detailed each PNC business credit card so that you can decide which option would best suit your company.
Compare PNC business credit cards
Best PNC business credit cards
Best business card for cashback rewards: PNC Cash Rewards® Visa Signature® Business Credit Card
PNC Cash Rewards® Visa Signature® Business Credit Card
Earn a $200 bonus after spending $3,000 within the first 3 billing cycles of opening your account.
You can earn cashback rewards for employee spending as well.
However, the intro APR does not include balance transfers. If you’re looking to transfer debt, you would be better served with the PNC Visa® Business Credit Card.
Best business card for high point earnings: PNC points® Visa® Business Credit Card
PNC points® Visa® Business Credit Card
Earn 5x points on all purchases.
Another attractive perk is a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 9 billing cycles after account opening. This can get you lots of points with big initial purchases that you can take your time paying off. Or if you’re paying off debt from another card, the 0% intro APR also applies to balance transfers made in the first 90 days of opening your account. After this intro period, your rate reverts to a variable APR between 12.74% and 21.74%. You’ll also have to pay a balance transfer fee of $5 or 3% of the transfer, whichever is greater.
The card also offers flexibility for employees to use the points they earn or to keep them on the company account.
Best business card for travel: PNC Travel Rewards Visa® Business Credit Card
PNC Travel Rewards Visa® Business Credit Card
Earn $5,000 miles on your first $2,500 spent, then 1x miles on all purchases.
Getting to the 25,000-mile minimum is much faster with an intro offer that doubles miles earned on the first $2,500 in purchases. If you travel abroad, there are no foreign transaction fees to worry about. However, if you want to redeem miles for cash instead of travel, you will only earn $40 per 5,000 miles. If you’re looking for a card that offers more than just travel rewards, you might want to explore other options.
Best business card for balance transfers: PNC Visa® Business Credit Card
PNC Visa® Business Credit Card
Enjoy an intro APR and low ongoing rates.
The card includes a 0% intro APR on balance transfers for the first 9 billing cycles when you make the balance transfers within the first 90 days of opening your account. After that, your rate reverts to a variable APR between 12.74% and 21.74%, which is the lowest rate of all PNC business cards.
Even with the intro APR offer, balance transfers still come with a fee of $5 or 3% of the transfer, whichever is greater. This is something to be mindful of when you want to transfer large amounts.
Best corporate card: PNC BusinessOptions® Visa Signature® Credit Card
PNC BusinessOptions® Visa Signature® Credit Card
$750 statement credit when you make at least $25,000 in qualifying purchases during the first 3 billing cycles following account opening.
Flexible rewards allow you to earn up to 1.5% cash back, 5x points or 1x miles on your business spending.
Unique features specifically tailored to larger businesses include detailed accounting solutions and premium travel benefits.
Quick look at PNC business credit cards
- PNC Cash Rewards® Visa Signature® Business Credit Card: Best business card for cashback rewards
- PNC points® Visa® Business Credit Card: Best business card for high point earnings
- PNC Travel Rewards Visa® Business Credit Card: Best business card for travel
- PNC Visa® Business Credit Card: Best business card for balance transfers
- PNC BusinessOptions® Visa Signature® Credit Card: Best corporate card
How to compare PNC business credit cards
PNC tailors its business cards to meet your company’s unique needs. When you’re deciding on which is right for you, consider:
- Your spending habits. If you tend to use your card for monthly expenses, the PNC Cash Rewards® Visa Signature® Business Credit Card can get you up to 1.5% cash back on all of your purchases. If you spend more than $50,000 a year, the PNC BusinessOptions® Visa Signature® Credit Card comes with stronger rewards and tailored tools.
- How often you travel. If you travel frequently, it’s smart to get a card like the PNC Travel Rewards Visa® Business Credit Card. You’ll earn 1x miles that can offset the cost of travel reservations, and you won’t pay foreign transaction fees when you use your card abroad.
- Whether you need to transfer balances. If you’re looking to consolidate debt from other cards, the PNC Visa® Business Credit Card offers a 0% intro APR for 13 billing cycles on balances you transfer in the first 90 days your account is open. After that, the rate reverts to a variable APR between 12.74% and 21.74%.
Consider a top card from another brand
Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit CardRead more
Why choose a PNC business credit card?
- Employee cards. Each PNC business card allows you to add employees as authorized users without paying fees. You can often earn rewards through employee spending, too.
- Expense reporting tools. Your PNC account includes the option to enroll in Cash Flow Insight, a spending analysis tool that allows you to monitor employee spending and track and organize transactions. The BusinessOptions® Visa Signature® Credit Card offers even stronger reporting abilities.
- Reward programs. PNC cards offers a range of rewards — cash back, miles or points systems — to match your business’s needs.
- No annual fees. Only the PNC BusinessOptions® Visa Signature® Credit Card comes with a potential fee each year that’s based on your spending habits. All other cards are suited for long-term use without a fee.
When you’re in the market for a business credit card, PNC’s suite offers diverse rewards, features and perks to meet your business’s spending and needs. Each card targets a type of need, whether cash back, travel rewards or points.
Many PNC cards come with low intro APR periods and signup bonuses, like statement credit after you reach a minimum spend. And you can add employees as authorized users, keeping track of purchases through expense reporting tools.
When choosing a business credit card for your company, think about your spending habits and needs to find the strongest card you’re eligible for.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert