Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Compare business credit cards with a 0% intro APR
Make large purchases without paying interest for a period of time.
Having a credit card with a 0% interest period can be extremely helpful for your business, especially if you’re just starting out and need to make a large purchase such as supplies or inventory. You’ll be able to carry your balance interest-free — for a year or more with some cards — until your company’s finances stabilize.
No-interest business credit cards can also help if you don’t want to pay the high APR on another card. With a balance transfer option, you can move your balance from the high APR card to a new 0% intro APR card and save on interest while paying off your balance during the intro period.
Our pick for a long intro APR business card
American Express® Blue Business Cash CardRead more
Compare 0% intro APR business cards
A 0% intro APR business credit card can save you a lot of money on interest during your first year of card membership. Just make sure to compare other perks to get the best option for your business.
Consider these 0% intro APR business credit cards
Business owners commonly consider these factors when selecting a 0% intro APR card. Compare the following cards for an example of what features you might find.
The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express
- Get this card if: You want both an intro APR on purchases and balance transfers.
American Express® Blue Business Cash Card
- Get this card if: You spend money on a variety of categories up to $50,000 annually.
U.S. Bank Business Cash Rewards World Elite™ Mastercard®
- Get this card if: You want to earn cash back on gas purchases.
Ink Business Unlimited℠ Credit Card
- Get this card if: You want unlimited cash back.
Furthermore, you get a long intro APR period on purchases. This can come in handy if you plan to make a large purchase early on.
How to compare credit cards with a 0% intro APR
When you’re looking for a 0% intro APR business credit card, you need to consider the following:
- How long of an intro APR period do you need? If you’re looking for a 0% intro APR period on balance transfers and purchases, the American Express® Blue Business Cash Card would likely be the right fit for your business.
- Do you only need an intro APR on purchases? If you only need a 0% intro APR period on purchases, the Ink Business Unlimited℠ Credit Card could be a good option.
- Do you want to earn rewards with your card? Both The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express and the Ink Business Unlimited℠ Credit Card from Chase offer the option to earn points — which you can redeem for cash back, travel rewards, gift cards, merchandise and more.
If your company is just starting out or you’re having cashflow difficulties, a business credit card with a 0% intro APR period can help you carry your balance without paying any interest.
But if you’re not sure any of these cards are the right choice for your spending and needs, compare other business credit cards until you find the ideal one for your unique situation.
Frequently asked questions
Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.
Rates and fees
Ask an Expert