A 15-year mortgage may suit those who want to pay less interest over the life of their loan and can afford the higher monthly payments.
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare 15-year mortgages
Minimize your interest payments and own your home faster.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Small business loan interest rates are low — but will it last?
Business loan interest rates dropped in 2020 and are likely to stay low. Here’s why.
- Spectrum Credit Union MySavings Youth review
A youth savings account with a whopping 7% APY on account balances up to $1,000.
- M&T Starter Savings account review
A kids savings account with an interest rate that compounds daily but has long hold times for customer service.
- Third Federal Savings & Loan home equity review
Get a low rate guarantee, but you won’t know if you’re eligible until you apply.
- PenFed Credit Union home equity review
Get a line of credit with low closing costs — but you can’t apply online.
- Garden Savings FCU Kids Club Savings account review
A kids’ savings account with a generous interest rate that transitions to a lackluster regular savings account when your child turns 18.
- Cashero savings account review
A high-yield savings account that supports multiple currencies.
- Online store credit cards with guaranteed approval
It’s easy to qualify for these online store cards.
- Sofi vs. Robinhood
Two trading platforms for beginners with no commission fees or bells and whistles. But which one comes out on top?
- Expert analysis: Bitcoin may soon crash 25% down to $23,000
Bitcoin is down 5% over the last couple of weeks even as the flagship cryptocurrency’s native node count is currently at an all-time high.