Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Compare condo mortgage rates
Getting approved can be tricky — especially if you pick the wrong unit.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Best and Worst Cities for Renters in 2021
Miami may be sunny, but it’s stormy skies for renters, according to our survey — and the residents of this iconic Edgewater apartment building.
- Third Federal Savings & Loan home equity review
Get a low rate guarantee, but you won’t know if you’re eligible until you apply.
- Mortgage refinancing options when unemployed
Refinancing your mortgage while unemployed is challenging, but it may be possible if you have an alternative means to repay the loan.
- 5 must-read VA home loan tips from the experts
Find insight on VA home loans from experts. Learn what to do if you are denied and the data behind VA loan denials.
- How to start a vending machine business
Is a vending machine business a low-cost, easy-start business idea? Find out what’s involved with a vending machine business and how you might finance it.
- What happens to my home loan if I die?
Learn about what will happen to your home loan when you die and how to avoid any nasty situations with some pre-planning.
- Getting a home loan on maternity leave
Some lenders will approve a home loan even though you’re not receiving a permanent income. However, you’ll need to undergo some assessments.
- Fixed-rate vs. adjustable-rate mortgages
Which is right for you?
- Different types of mortgage loans
A 101 guide covering the types of mortgage loans every homebuyer should know.
- Texas disaster assistance for the 2021 Winter Storm
Here’s where to get financial help for yourself and your business if you’ve been affected by the storm in February 2021.